Camera Operator at Pro-Pipe
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Portland, Oregon
Hoffman Southwest Corp., is the largest franchise operation for Roto-Rooter in North America in business for 70 years. About one thousand employees strong we are based in Mission Viejo, CA serving more than 40 branches of Roto-Rooter, Water Restoration, ProPipe, and Western Drain customers.
Pro-Pipe is the largest CCTV (closed-circuit television) inspection company in the Western U.S. We re focused on the long-term commitment of our services to facility owners, government agencies, engineers, construction firms, and natural gas providers. We currently have multiple openings at our PORTLAND, OR branch.
The Pro-Pipe team is committed to hiring top-performing individuals seeking long term employment with growth opportunities and benefits!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Perform standard CCTV/cleaning operations on various types of pipelines
* Assist with cleaning lines, installation, and capturing videos
* Jetting, cabling, and installing clean-outs
* Locate manholes from a map
* Perform miscellaneous related duties and carry out special projects as assigned.
* Knowledge in confined space entry, cleaning sewer lines, and construction safety
* Must have strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills
* Plumbing/drain cleaning experience preferred
* Possess a good driving record over the last 3 years and successful completion of a
pre-employment background check- including a physical and drug screen
We offer excellent compensation and benefit package including medical, dental, vision, AD&D, life insurance options and matching 401(K) among others.
Hoffman Southwest Corp. provides equal opportunity for employment and promotion to all qualified employees and applicants. No person shall be discriminated against in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal or state statutes. The Company is committed to maintaining an environment in which all applicants are treated equitably and given the opportunity to achieve their full potential in the workplace.
Back Email Apply Now