Account Manager - Energy Efficiency at DNV GL
Posted in Other 17 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Oak Brook, Illinois
LOCAL UNIT & POSITION DESCRIPTION
DNV GL Energy s Sustainable Use group is seeking an Account Manager - Energy Efficiency to join our Oak Brook, IL team. DNV GL has been retained by a large utility to manage its Commercial and Industrial energy efficiency programs. This position is based out of our Oak Brook, IL office.
Tasks May Include
* Plan and deliver presentations at meetings and training events for trade allies and other marketing channel partners, customers, clients, and others
* Build relationships with assigned groups and organizations through a variety of media
* Execute elements of trade ally training program
* Implement marketing tactics for energy efficiency programs directed toward key constituencies
* Assess individual market opportunities and adapt diverse tactics to motivate audiences to action and establish metrics for gauging impact
* Work closely with marketing and outreach team to monitor program results and develop recommendations to improve the program as needs are identified.
* Maintain excellent client relations
* Bachelor s degree or 12 years of related experience
* Minimum 3 years of customer service or sales experience
* Working knowledge of local Energy Efficiency Program
* Understands the technology segments and product line for the local program
* Working knowledge of project and lead tracking tools
* Field knowledge of the utilities territory
* Solid understanding of Lead Management tools and processes
* Strong knowledge working with Microsoft suite and SharePoint
* Intermediate excel skills including, pivot tables, simple look ups and graphing
* Team player with positive attitude and ability to work effectively with different teams
* Strong written and verbal English communication skills to effectively communicate with trade allies & customers; to lead meetings and trainings and explain technical information to non-technical audiences
* Willingness and ability to travel, up to 80% of the time
* Reliable transportation required
* Must be able to meet the requirements to drive for company business
* Physical Requirements: Routine bending, lifting, and reaching consistent with office work
* We conduct pre-employment drug and background screening
Preferred Skills (Not Required):
* Bachelor s degree in engineering, architecture, or equivalent
* Experience in energy efficiency, technical sales, B2B, or construction industry sales
**Immigration-related employment benefits, for example visa sponsorship, are not available for this position**
Opportunities Beyond Business
Our mission is to safeguard life, property and the environment. By joining us, you will work towards our meaningful vision: to make a global impact for a safe and sustainable future. DNV GL offers a congenial working environment, competitive salaries, and an exceptional benefits package.
DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For more information about your rights under the law, see: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Local employment conditions apply.
Please visit our website at www.dnvgl.com
DNV GL is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/H/V