Client Service Consultant at SymphonyIRI Group
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: parsippany, New Jersey
This position is located on site at the client in Parsippany, NJ.
What are the responsibilities of a Client Service Consultant* To be successful as a Client Service Consultant you must possess and be able to:
- Provide superior service leadership through exceptional management of all aspects of content delivery for client; including Client Satisfaction measurements as well.
- Accountable for building rapid rapport with key client contacts and across functions within the highly matrixed IRI organization.
- Responsible for ensuring flawless and timely delivery of all restatements and seeking improvements in data quality.
- Looks for opportunities to increase client satisfaction with database reporting related to continuous updates within the databases including new item additions, executive level reporting analysis and provide greater efficiency.
- Lead effective problem solving with client and internal teams.
- Manage client services team to ensure project requirements are successfully executed. - Lead presentations that deliver insightful, strategic, and actionable answers for clients. - Create indispensable, long-term, solution-focused consultative partnerships; Establish trust based on demonstrated commitment to quality and service.
- Coordinate client solutions across multiple IRI functions (i.e., CI, Analytics, Technology Consulting, etc.).
- Participate in Quarterly Business Reviews and team leadership/development meetings. - Provide leadership on finding efficiencies across the team (ways to enhance service excellence, improve client satisfaction, cost savings, productivity, etc.).
- Identify and develop new service opportunities with client contacts.
- Suggest creative techniques, tools, and processes to improve all aspects of client and team performance.
- US-based advocate for GOC and client advocate of key delivery work.
What are the qualifications*
- 6-8 years progressive years of experience
- Experience working with a premier Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) company
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage complex client deliverables.
- Demonstrated experience within the CPG industry using syndicated POS/panel data.
- Strong analytic and quantitative abilities, problem solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills and written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build and leverage mutually beneficial relationships and networks internally.
- Demonstrated resiliency and sound judgment in dealing with business and corporate challenges.
- Demonstrated planning, leadership, communication, negotiation, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated strong understanding of client issues.
- Ability and willingness to recognize and respond to client needs from a service perspective.
- Experience with IRI solutions (CDM is preferable but not crucial)
- Manages to budget, understands account financial dynamics, suggests ways to be more efficient
- Proven ability to consult with clients to influence thinking and drive IRI s business agenda.
- Advanced degree preferred
As one of the original innovators in Big Data, IRI integrates the world s largest set of otherwise disconnected purchase, media, social, causal and loyalty data to help CPG, retail, over-the-counter health care and media companies grow their businesses. We combine this data with predictive analytics to uncover new consumer insights and integrate them on the most technologically-advanced, cloud-based visualization platform. Learn more about us here and on YouTube.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package (health, paid time off, 401(k), etc.) with additional unconventional offerings such as volunteer time off, flexible work arrangements, virtual doctor access, etc., along with the unrivaled benefit of working with our people - the best in the business.
We re thrilled we get to work on the most interesting business challenges facing the CPG and retail industries. We regularly uncover new aha moments! by closely collaborating with our colleagues and developing competencies centered around the following values: Collaboration, Personal development, Executional excellence, Client growth, Innovation and creativity.
IRI is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. IRI is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Talent.Acquisition@iriworldwide.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.