Application Analyst Mosaic at SCL Health
Posted in Other 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Billings, Montana
Evaluates, designs, tests, implements, upgrades, supports and maintains system applications
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Analyzes and documents user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems. Reviews system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
Documents workflows, configures and/or builds activities, change management adherence, end user notifications, training information and status reporting in the appropriate system.
Develops, documents and revises system design procedures, test procedures, regulatory and quality standards.
Expands or modifies system to serve new purposes or improve work flow. Coordinates and links the application within an organization to increase compatibility for information sharing.
Reviews and analyzes the system and performance indicators to locate problems, and correct errors. Escalates problems and issues to appropriate staff to ensure timely resolution.
Coordinates projects, schedules and facilitates meetings as necessary to complete assignments.
Supports training of staff, including the development of training guidelines and materials.
Promotes mission, vision, and values of SCL Health, and abides by service behavior standards.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelors Degree is required.
Advanced degree. Computer science, information systems, engineering, finance, or healthcare related field preferred
CERTIFICATION, REGISTRATION, LICENSE
(*indicates primary source verification requirement)
Active clinical or financial licensure or certification. IT specialty certifications. Project Management certification.
Five (5) years of work experience in hospital department or healthcare setting, application and business analyst support.
Three (3) years of work experience in academic research setting.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements list must be representative of the knowledge, skills, minimum education, training, licensure, experience, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Knowledge of computer science, with in-depth knowledge of operations and workflows.
* Participate effectively as a team member in a multifaceted technology environment. Work collaboratively with diverse groups.
* Advanced organizational skills to handle multiple projects and support multiple systems with appropriate prioritization.
* Advanced analytical skills to quickly identify complex technical and procedural problems and determine appropriate alternatives for acceptable resolution.
* Understand and deal creatively and effectively with problems and opportunities in a complex information technology and health care environment.
Qualifications MT-Billings/Surrounding Areas-Billings