Customer Care Analyst at Deltek Inc
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Portland, Oregon
Company Summary: Deltek is the leading global provider of enterprise software and solutions for government contractors, professional services firms and other project-based businesses. For decades, we have delivered actionable insight that empowers our customers to unlock their business potential. 22,000 organizations and millions of users in over 80 countries around the world rely on Deltek to research and identify opportunities, win new business, recruit and develop talent, optimize resources, streamline operations and deliver more profitable projects. Deltek Know more. Do more. www.deltek.com
Position Responsibilities: As a Support Analyst, you will be responsible for providing quality accounting software support to clients using Deltek products. Support Analysts work in a team environment and provide support to customers via telephone, e-mail, chat, and the internet. Work activity involves assessing the nature of customer problems and resolving most support issues. For the most complex issues, the customer is escalated to an appropriate Support Analyst. Deltek's work environment is challenging, innovative, and fun.
* Strong oral and written communication
* 2+ years customer service or software support experience is preferred
* Bachelors Degree in Accounting or related field preferred
* Successful history working in a team environment
* Refined problem solving skills
* Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* Superb customer service skills
* Must have the ability to work independently and be self-motivated
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications