Outside Sales Representative Service at Tecta America
Posted in Other 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Minot, North Dakota
Outside Sales Representative Service
Tecta America Corp. is the nation's leading commercial roofing contractor. With over 50 locations and over 2,500 qualified roofing professionals nationwide, Tecta America has harnessed the strengths and resources of the nation's strongest roofing contractors into one company with one goal: to provide the most comprehensive roofing program in the country to meet and exceed our customers' needs. As the industry leader, Tecta America has earned its reputation for excellence. No other roofing contractor can match Tecta America for resources, expertise, financial strength, or stability as we house the best names in the business, all under one roof.
If you are an ambitious and personable individual looking for a rewarding new sales career, join the Tecta America team! We are looking for an Outside Sales Representative to sell our preventative maintenance service contracts to new and existing commercial clients. In your role as an Outside Sales Representative, you will work in a business-to-business setting in which you will cover an assigned territory and build a portfolio of accounts via prospecting and referrals. This is a base-plus-commission sales position with a relatively long sales cycle, and commissions are paid quarterly.
Outside Sales Representative - Business Development Associate
Job Responsibilities :
As an Outside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for business development of our preventative maintenance service contract product. You will sell to new and existing clients and schedule sales appointments via self-generated leads and using the consultative approach outlined in the Sandler sales system. Due to the nature of the services we offer, you will very rarely make one-call closes. In most cases you will build client relationships over the course of a sales cycle that may last up to 18 months and require multiple sales calls.
Your specific duties as an Outside Sales Representative will include:
* Attending sales meetings and teleconferences
* Prospecting via cold calls, emails, door-to-door calls, networking and referrals
* Following up on direct mail campaigns
* Setting sales appointments with key decision makers at prospective client companies
* Establishing rapport and developing long-term business relationships with clients over the course of an extended sales cycle
* Making sales presentations and partnering with clients to establish their needs
* Presenting clients with the most appropriate solutions
* Assembling proposals and reports for clients
* Submitting all contacts and documentation in a timely manner
* Maintaining sales call logs
* Following up with clients on a periodic basis to ensure that their expectations are being met and to get referrals
* Working with office to conduct marketing events to generate additional leads and referrals
* Coordinating with service manager and sales supervisor to develop sales strategies and, when necessary, to close deals
Education and Experience:
* High school graduate but preference to those with a Bachelors degree in Sales, Marketing, Business or related field
* Must have 5 years of experience in roofing sales.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Must have a working knowledge of general roofing practices and methods, sales
* Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, self-starter, a strong sense of urgency well organized and professional
* General math ability
* Performs all assigned duties in the sales territory
* Assists in the collection of outstanding receivables and identifies potential problems that may delay the payment of open invoices
* Provides Sales and lost business reports
* Other duties
Walking, turning, stooping and reaching for and carrying materials, stepping over and around obstacles, climbing ladders and scaffolding. Must hear well enough to understand oral directions. Must see to read forms, labels, directions, prints, and specifications
Starting pay is commensurate with candidate's experience and qualifications. Tecta offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, paid time off, paid holidays, etc.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all associated responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions. Tecta America reserves the right to change, amend, add, delete and otherwise assign any and all duties, responsibilities and position titles as it deems necessary to meet the needs of the business. Tecta America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.