Senior SAP SuccessFactors Analyst at Veeco
Posted in Other 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Plainview, New York
Veeco (NASDAQ: VECO) is a leading manufacturer of innovative semiconductor process equipment. Our proven MOCVD, lithography, laser annealing, ion beam and single wafer etch & clean technologies play an integral role in producing LEDs for solid-state lighting and displays, and in the fabrication of advanced semiconductor devices. With equipment designed to maximize performance, yield and cost of ownership, Veeco holds technology leadership positions in all these served markets.
Having newly launched SAP's SuccessFactors talent management suite, we have an exciting opportunity for a detail-oriented, pro-active and system-level thinker to become Veeco's internal SuccessFactors expert. The Analyst will be responsible for all aspects of the SuccessFactors platform, including: system configuration (either directly or through a partner), performing regular system updates, maintenance, testing and troubleshooting, creating dashboards and reports, managing system feeds and connectors, working with HR Subject Matter Experts to improve module performance and user experience, and conducting training.
* Work with SAP and third-party implementation partners (where required) to make system updates or conduct module health checks; ensure best practice recommendations are considered and evaluate ongoing improvements
* Implement enhancement/changes as required in the SAP SuccessFactors instance after carefully testing them in the QA environment and applying them to production with standard change control practices
* Ensure that upcoming service changes by SAP SuccessFactors relative to upgrades, enhancements etc. don't have any adverse consequences on customization in Veeco's SuccessFactors environment
* Monitor and update incoming and outgoing data files to/from SuccessFactors; ensure they are fundamentally correct and scripts are running properly
* Perform routine tasks for launching forms, updating role-based permissions and other daily administrative functions
* Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving user issues in SuccessFactors; working with SAP Preferred Success, enter SAP incident tickets and ensure timely resolution
* Create reports and dashboards for various users and user groups
* Perform historical data migration as needed for Employee Profile and other modules
* Oversee learning portal; create user groups, auto-assignment rules and manage the loading/removal of courses
* Create/post user training materials; conduct training as necessary
Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related business field and at least 8 years of direct, hands-on experience with HR Systems and processes is required. At least 3 years of SAP SuccessFactors experience is also required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Expertise in Recruiting and Onboarding modules a major plus; must understand platform level requirements, admin functionality, and interdependencies across modules; SuccessFactors provisioning access desired
* Completion of Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Academy/Intro to Mastery and at least 1 SuccessFactors module certification
* Previous SuccessFactors implementation and data migration experience
* Self-motivated and customer-focused
* Can successfully translate business needs into thoughtful system solutions
* Excellent written and oral communications skills; can effectively express complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences
* Solid project management skills
* Recognizes impacts of changes in one module can impact others; ensures appropriate due diligence performed before making changes and is thorough in testing solutions before implementation to avoid rework
Veeco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law.