Posted in Compliance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fremont, California
The MRB (Material Review Board) Inspector will be responsible for receiving and handling all field return parts from Service Centers and Global MRB Hubs. Other responsibilities include diligently tracking parts in MRB inventory and developing relationships with other functional departments to ensure the parts are transferred to the appropriate department.
* Perform database transactions to manage the tracking, receiving, storing and moving of parts
* Provide simultaneous support and route parts back to Supplier Quality, Engineering, or Remanufacturing based on guidance and instructions
* Physically moving failed parts across engineering departments and failure analysis labs (external and internal) to assure quick root cause investigations
* Assist with cycle counting of material to ensure inventory integrity
* Assist with the preparation of goods for shipment
* Dispositioning returned parts based on guidance from the Engineering teams
* Working closely with the team to assure data integrity, accuracy and efficiency in handling of returned parts
* Assure cleanliness, organization and safety of the MRB receiving and storing area, making this process world class and on par with Tesla s standards
* Assist in implementation and maintenance of 5S and MRB best practices.
* Forklift certified (Or capable of being certified)
* Technical mindset with a focus on first level diagnostics
* Move large and small component parts from all areas of the factory with focus on safety throughout the Tesla Factory
* Ability to familiarize with Tesla s database systems such as WarpSO and WarpDrive
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
* Strong communication skills and ability to build strong partnerships across various organizations within Tesla
* Ability to work independently and keep on task in a fast-paced environment without direct Supervision
* Must be detail orientated, reliable, have good initiative, determination, and quality focused
* Valid driver s license and ability to drive a light truck and a fork lift
* Ability to perform repetitious duties while standing for long periods
* Ability to lift and move 30-50 lbs on a daily basis
* Ability to maintain a safe working environment
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.