Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fremont, California
Internal Mobility Recruiter
The Internal Mobility Recruiter will drive internal placements for immediate openings and development of internal succession pipelines. He or she will partner with a wide array of stakeholders and demonstrate positive influence on leaders and employees to ensure an outstanding experience for all people who engage with the internal mobility practice.
* Partner with recruiters who are focused on external hiring to fill immediately open positions with internal employee placements
* Drive the development of internal pipelines to support effective succession and mobility
* Provide world-class service to employees and stakeholders
* Influence positive change and facilitate the adoption of internal mobility best practices among business leaders and their teams
* Maintain meticulous data integrity and data cleanliness to ensure reliable analytics
* Partner with Recruiting Coordinators and cross-functional experts in HR and Compensation to execute smooth internal mobility transactions
* Contribute to the development of operational process to yield excellent employee experience ratings
* Minimum of 1 year of experience in Recruiting or HR Operations at Tesla OR minimum of 2 years of experience in an HR or internal recruiting role at a large company
* Process-driven demonstrated ability to execute and/or improve recruiting processes
* Demonstrated success in influencing change with business leaders and/or key stakeholders
* Examples of effective working relationships established with cross functional teams
* Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail and excellent responsiveness
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* Proficiency in MS Office Suite
* Proficiency using ATS and HRIS systems (Taleo & Workday are a plus)
* BA/BS degree or evidence of exceptional ability
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.