Product Owner, Service Operations at Tesla
Posted in Other 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fremont, California
Tesla s mission is to accelerate the world s transition to sustainable energy by bringing high-performance electric vehicles and sustainable energy products to market. This mission requires fast paced innovation and execution. At Tesla, we celebrate experimentation and unconventional thinking to find solutions to problems previously thought unsolvable. Many companies talk about improving the world. At Tesla, we are decisively creating a sustainable future today. The Business Operations team supports Tesla s Global Service Operations which includes all aspects of post-sales customer service and support including complex systems that support the service center network throughout the globe.
We are looking for a product manager who is willing to undertake a huge challenge of transforming the internal tools/processes and systems that support Service operations. This means examining processes built up over years in order to streamline and simplify both the customer journey and operational workflows within our service centers, leveraging machine learning and our access to large amounts of data to assist users with less structured processes such as complex decisions, conversations, and predictions.
* Lead the ideation, journey mapping, feature backlog and prioritization of internal tools that support Tesla service
* Own this distinct product area end-to-end
* Build consensus from multiple lines of business
* Drive product development with engineers and designers
* Integrate analytics, data science and research into your methodology
* Maximize productivity in a constantly changing environment of shifting priorities
* Ruthlessly prioritize
* Influence without reporting structure
* Operate without guidance
* Resolve conflict productively within your team
* Piloting and prototyping before investing
* Building products from the ground up experiencing both successes and failures
* Working with businesses/industries in which you had no prior knowledge
* Bridging online and offline domains for full customer journey impact
* 8+ year s product management in a consumer software company with a strong focus on workflow / tools that support internal business operations
* Computer science background or equivalent experience
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.