Cylinder Filler at Linde North America, Inc
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts
# of Openings
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
Are you ready to take the lead*
The Linde Group is known as one of the world leaders in gases, engineering and healthcare and operates in more than 100 countries across the globe and generated revenue of $17.9 billion in 2016. What makes us great is our people because they make industry-leading things happen.
Linde employees take pride in what they do because they know it makes a real difference to our customers. They are empowered to turn a challenge into an opportunity to learn and grow. This is how they take the lead, every day.
What you will enjoy doing:
As our Cylinder Filler, reporting directly into the Plant Manager, you will be responsible for processing gas orders in a safe and efficient manner for timely delivery to our customers. We ll look to you to work effectively in a team environment with minimum supervision and maintain a positive working relationship with customers and employees. Your responsibilities will include:
* Basic understanding of GMP s and quality control concepts and practices
* Accurate count of all incoming cylinders and load/unload trucks
* Inspects all parts of the cylinder to include the cylinder itself, label, and valve
* Safely operates a forklift to load and unload trucks and gather stock from the warehouse
* Follows Linde procedures for safe handling, storing, securing, and proper nesting of cylinders
* Receives all goods according to standard written procedures
* Connects cylinders to manifold and opens valves to draw off residual gas and evacuate
* Reviews and documents proper thermometer, gauge, and analytical equipment calibrations
* Fills, weighs, and documents cylinders in accordance with specific guidelines
* Performs all required pre-fill and post-fill inspections and tests before cylinders are released
* Regularly inspects and maintains pumping apparatus and associated monitoring devices
* Safely operates a forklift and hand truck
* Perform mathematical calculations as necessary
* Perform other duties as assigned
Do you have what it takes*
You must have a high school diploma or GED, plus 10 years' experience. Good written and verbal skills, especially skills in customer service are necessary. Must have basic computer skills. The ideal candidate is motivated and has high energy. Formal forklift training/experience is preferred. Must have the ability to read and understand DOT and FDA required paperwork. Must be able to work outdoors in varying degrees of temperature. Candidate must be able to push, pull, or maneuver weights of up to 100 pounds and lift or carry weights of up to 50 pounds. The ability to perform work during prolonged periods of standing (up to eight hours) is necessary. Frequent bending, stooping, crouching, reaching, grasping, feeling, and repetitive motion is also required.
Join us and you will be part of a company that values and supports your career. We offer competitive pay and benefits, with set schedules, steady work and opportunities for ongoing training and career progression.
Together we value innovation, efficiency and flexibility. Putting safety first, working with integrity and respect, we encourage everyone to find solutions for success. That means for our customers and for our colleagues. This makes us a great place to build a career where your skills are valued and developed.
Apply today @ http://www.the-linde-group.com/en/careers/index.htm
Linde is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Company provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status or any legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Share on your newsfeed
Go back to the welcome page
Software Powered by iCIMS