Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: parsippany, New Jersey
Zoetis, the largest global animal health company, maintains the most diverse portfolio of products in the small animal health industry. Products range across multiple therapeutic areas and lifecycle stages and have varying levels of brand affinity. Zoetis is looking for an Established Brands Marketing Expert with experience implementing Established Brand business management and loss of exclusivity (LOE) strategies in the pharmaceutical industry.
The Sr. Marketing Manager for Established Brands will be responsible for developing and executing an LOE strategy and framework designed to extend post-patent revenue streams for current and future LOE products within the Zoetis Petcare portfolio. This position will be responsible for maximizing revenue for LOE products, re-defining a commercialization and distribution plan for LOE products and defining alternative marketing and product packaging strategies to stimulate ongoing demand for LOE products. The incumbent will work in partnership with Marketing Brand Managers, Channel, Legal, Regulatory and other internal stakeholders to develop and launch value-extending LOE strategies and tactics.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Establish a well-researched segmentation schema for LOE brands defining those that still have substantial brand equity and those brands that will retain a brand preference post LOE
* Build appropriate LOE business and marketing strategies and tactics for the specific LOE identified segments
* Create unique product alignment and bundling approaches to stimulate LOE sales
* Operationalize, manage, and refine new LOE segment strategies and tactics in partnership with Marketing Brand Teams and other key stakeholders
* Evaluate new distribution strategies including both traditional and non-traditional (i.e., Private Label, Retail Pharmacy, OTC, Sales and Distribution, and Marketing Programs); building a business case to influence the expansion of distribution strategies for these LOE brands.
* Understand purchase influencers and build effective strategies to engage those influencers
* Track product line business performance identifying synergies between products that can be leveraged to slow erosion, remediating performance risks along the way
* Assess current programs, contracts and other elements impacting revenue for LOE brands, in context with product margins, to make recommendations and ensure profit optimization
* Lead the Planning and Execution timelines two (2) years prior to brand LOE, which will include managing the pre-, peri- and post-LOE stages
* Measure brand affinity by product and advise where additional investments should be made to ensure value of residual equity is fully extracted from pioneer brands
* Perform Due Diligence assessments for Business opportunities as needed
* Explore and understand a range of available strategies
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
The incumbent will (demonstrate):
* Strong analytical skills required
* Clear understanding of pharmaceutical development, manufacturing, marketing and regulatory processes
* Excellent strategic abilities combined with experience developing and operationalizing LOE strategies and tactics
* Be a classically trained marketer with experience defending against generics
* Broad knowledge of pharmaceutical and retail channels
* Proven experience leading cross-functional teams and partnering with key stakeholders to develop and implement plans
* Strong financial acumen
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* Desire and ability to work within a strong team-oriented environment
* Ability to provide innovative solutions to meet marketing objectives and business strategies
* Experience in project management and prioritizing multiple projects in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
BS or BA required. MBA or advanced degree strongly preferred.
Seven to 10 years of relevant Pharmaceutical/Animal health industry experience preferred.
Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of @zoetis.com . In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at email@example.com to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of @zoetis.com . In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.