Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Stamford, Connecticut
Responsible for establishing project management standards for the Network Operations Training Group. Responsible for strategic development and implementation of assigned projects. Ensures completion of training projects from original concept through final implementation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
* Works closely with leadership to create training roadmap and coordinate development and implementation of multiple learning initiatives.
* Provides purpose, guidance and motivation to team members. Tracks project statuses; adjusts team member assignments and resource allocations to ensure project objectives are delivered on time and within budget.
* Ensures alignment between project objectives and technical/operational solutions. Monitors and guides projects to ensure quality development and on-time delivery within budget.
* Ensures updated project documentation is maintained.
* Reviews and approves project budgets, funding requests, forecasts, invoices, cost allocations, and reporting.
* Guides and reinforces project management best practices. Applies lessons learned from previous projects. Ensures compliance with department policies, procedures and practices.
* Perform other duties as requested.
BASIC / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
* Bachelor's degree in CS, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field.
* Minimum five (5) years Project Management experience
* Minimum (3) years corporate training and development experience
* At least two (2) years management experience
Additional Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
* Ability to work independently
* Ability to prioritize, organize and handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
* Knowledge and/or experience in the telecommunications industry
* Excellent interpersonal skills, diplomatic approach, confidence and comfort around peers and leadership team
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to establish rapport, define expectations and gain commitment to project goals and deliverables
* Ability to develop strong relationships with cross-functional teams
* Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously and independently
* Ability to translate and synthesize data and complex information into compelling narrative
* Ability to make decisions and solve problems collaboratively while working under pressure
* Proficiency with personal computer and software applications