Ethernet Product Manager - Spectrum Enterprise at Spectrum
Posted in Other 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Greenwood Village, Colorado
About Spectrum Enterprise
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, is a national provider of scalable, fiber-based technology solutions serving many of America's largest businesses and communications service providers.
The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions extending to Managed IT solutions, including Application, Cloud Infrastructure and Managed Hosting Services offered by its affiliate, Navisite. Our industry-leading team of experts work closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing these right-fit solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. For more information, visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
This position is responsible for supporting the product lifecycle management for Spectrum Enterprise Ethernet WAN Solutions. This role will focus on working with Sales Channels and customers to understand business needs. The Product Manager will ensure sales velocity by working on projects to drive product marketing campaigns, sales collateral, customer deals, and product pricing rate cards. The Product Manager must be able to manage conflicting priorities in an efficient manner while balancing demands across the business unit.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
* Actively and consistently supports all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
* Product Manager should be an Ethernet WAN expert and deeply understand the telecommunications industry and competitive trends. Product Manager is consistently surveying the industry making adjustments to product features, process, pricing, and promotions.
* Work with network engineering, product management peers, and product marketing stakeholders to implement product plans.
* Interact with Spectrum Enterprise customers to ensure satisfaction with product line.
* Study and interpret monthly product performance metrics. Diagnosis of monthly performance metrics will be used to activate corrective plans to ensure monthly sales production levels.
* Work with Network Operations and Service Delivery Teams to ensure customers have a world-class experience with Spectrum Enterprise Ethernet WAN Services.
* Work with Product Development Teams to provide guidance on future product enhancements.
* Interact with Direct and Indirect Sales Channels listening for requirements that may improve product sales production.
* Develop sales collateral including presentations, training guides, process guides, and policy statements to support sales channels effectively sell the product line.
* Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
* Ability and eagerness to learn from a new environment and make an impact quickly
* Ability to manage and foster change
* Ability to work with large, cross-functional teams in order to achieve business goals and results
* Ability to listen to multiple points of view and synthesize against goals for recommendations
* Ability to plan, prioritize and organize effectively and independently
* Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
* Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
* Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties
* Ability to analyze and interpret data and synthesize recommendations
* Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
* Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
* Ability to use personal computer and software applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheet, etc.)
* Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Good organizational and office management skills
* Excellent cognitive and communication skills
* Excellent analytical skills
* Strong business sense and sense of urgency to achieve business results
* BA/BS technical degree related to the telecommunications field or operational/process optimization
Related Work Experience
* Product development/management 3-5 Years
* Cable/telecommunications/software/online services 3-5 Years
* MBA degree
Related Work Experience
* Enterprise PBX, Unified Communications, and/or contact center solutions 3-5 Years
* Office environment
* Limited Travel