Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Middletown, New York
Editor - Media
Spectrum Reach is the advertising sales division of Charter Communications, Inc. The company offers custom solutions for the modern media landscape utilizing national cable networks, internet advertising and promotional events supported by marketing, research and award-winning creative services. Spectrum Reach applies insightful research to understand consumer behavior and build targeted, multi-screen media plans personalized for each customer.
With offices in 41 states and 147 markets, Spectrum Reach covers over 27 million households throughout the country. From traditional commercial advertising to exciting new possibilities in interactive media and multi-screen solutions, Spectrum Reach s consultative team brings advertisers effective, efficient ways to turn our audiences into their customers.
The Editor will join the Kernel Spectrum Reach Production department in a fast-paced and intense working environment, and may require evening or weekend work when deadlines are tight.
The Editor must be knowledgeable and demonstrate proficiencies in Adobe Premiere, After Effects, sound mixing, codecs and willing to work/learn on other applications if the need arises. Projects can range from quick re-edits, tags, to Local, Regional and National Broadcast Commercials.
Along with your resume, please send a link of your reel.
* Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
* Editing quality projects for multiple markets through multiple cuts from capture to final output
* Maintaining flexibility amongst competing priorities and last-minute changes.
* Maintain proactive communication with field producers in order to assure quality commercial productions.
* Communicate regularly with the Editor Supervisor to receive notes and make adjustments as required.
* Assist with commercials, reels, promos, documentaries, string outs, photos
* Make certain all video and sound meet quality standards.
* Assist Production Team in creating content as needed
* 3-5 years of previous experience in a commercial editing environment is ideal
* Three or more years' experience working with Premiere, and or Adobe CC
* Strong hands-on ability operating After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
* Ability to prioritize and organize effectively. Previous experience working in a fast-paced production or creative team is essential
* Ability to work with Adobe Speed Grade Color correction and Adobe Audition would be a plus
* Excellent project management and organizational skills and attention to detail would be desired
* A self-motivated and hard-working professional that works well under deadline pressure
* Ability to work while seated for prolonged periods of time
BS or BA preferred