Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Stamford, Connecticut
Spectrum Enterprise is a leading national provider of scalable, fiber-based technology solutions serving America's largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio is comprised of Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions extending to Managed IT solutions, including Application, Cloud Infrastructure and Managed Hosting Services. Our industry-leading team of experts work closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing these right-fit solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. Spectrum Enterprise is part of Charter Communications, which is currently America s fastest growing TV, internet and voice -company and the second largest cable provider in the United States with revenues of $35 billion.
Reporting to the Group Vice President and Head of Human Resources for Spectrum Enterprise, the Head of Talent Acquisition leads a recruitment function that supports a full range of high-growth business areas including Sales, Product & Marketing, Operations, Strategy, and Business Planning.
The Head of Talent Acquisition is a Senior Director level position responsible for the development and implementation of the overall recruitment strategy for Spectrum Enterprise, as well as, the creation of supporting operational processes that ensure a positive candidate and hiring manager experience for this geographically distributed business. They will be responsible for evaluating the entire recruiting function of Spectrum Enterprise and continuously finding opportunities for improvement. The successful candidate will manage a 20+ person team which has direct responsibility for recruiting up to 2,000+ individuals annually.
They will partner with key business leaders to ensure timely understanding of the current and future talent needs and related recruiting demands. They will be responsible for bringing innovation to the recruiting function, for driving diversity and inclusion throughout the recruiting process, and for developing a comprehensive set of business outcome focused metrics that drive success. In partnership with Legal, will ensure compliance with EEO, FCC and AAP requirements.
The Head of Talent Acquisition will drive business results through the implementation of consistent sourcing, selection and interviewing strategies and processes designed to attract top talent to this high-growth business.
* Lead the development of a comprehensive talent acquisition strategy.
* Evaluate recruiting efforts to continually improve the candidate and hiring manager experience and ensure the high quality of talent brought into the organization.
* Partner with HR and key business leaders to develop sourcing plans and determining hiring requirements.
* Manage the development and implementation of diversity recruitment strategies.
* Collaborate with Charter s corporate Talent Acquisition team to identify and select media, technological and social networking solutions that support Spectrum Enterprise s talent acquisition strategy
* Analyze recruiting tactics and collaterals that support Spectrum Enterprise s employment brand and complements the overall Charter Communications brand
* Create and provide standardized reporting on the status of requisitions.
* Provide leadership guidance and oversight to the screening and selection processes in evaluating potential candidates (including both experienced and campus hires).
* Assess internal and external recruiting resources and recommend solutions that will best meet the recruiting demands of the organization.
* Design and implement metrics that evaluate all talent acquisition programs and initiatives in the business.
* Represent Spectrum Enterprise on Charter Recruiting Council collaborating with recruiting leaders from across the broader Charter organization
* Partner closely with the Corporate Talent Team/Recruiting Solutions to leverage recruitment technology, assessments, sourcing, branding and social media as appropriate, integrating these into Spectrum Enterprise s own branding and online presence
* Understand the affirmative action goals for the organization and initiate programs that attract candidates that will meet those objectives.
* Oversee compliance to all regulations that impact the hiring and selection process.
* Ensure consistent corporate image throughout the recruiting campaigns.
* Ability to analyze business data related to the people resources and interpret data to build a business case.
* Strong communications kills, including preparation of clear, concise power-point based presentations and public speaking.
* As a leader of leaders, ability to effectively develop and delegate to geographically dispersed team members.
* Strong professional demeanor, executive presence and ability to manage situations in a constructive and positive manner.
* Ability to prioritize and organize effectively.
* Expert knowledge of recruitment trends/technologies, staffing/employment practices and social media recruiting trends and tools.
* Capable of working collaboratively with hiring managers at all levels of the organization.
* Bachelor s degree required. Master s degree preferred.
* 7-10+ years of experience in human resources, recruiting/talent sourcing and management. Leadership experience in a large corporate environment preferred.