Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Stamford, Connecticut
Responsible for development of the 2nd Largest Cable Operator s retail experience across 41 states. Spectrum s strategy is to develop a superior retail destination by integrating entertainment products and technology for a better demonstration of our services and connection to our customers. We are pioneering the consumer experience with the convergence of digital and physical environments.
As the Sr. Director, Business Development, you will be an essential member of Spectrum Store Development Team. You will be responsible for leading the selection of new Real Estate, constructing the applications and space that provides our customers the optimal branded experience. Will oversee ongoing maintenance and budget.
Ensures Spectrum Stores leadership team has support needed to meet the needs of all regions within the Charter Store organization in support of the company s long-range vision. In addition to retention demands and growth of our customer base and revenue.
* Real Estate & Construction:
* Manages key regional construction projects and act as point of contact for all real estate planning activities with both Charter senior leadership and external vendors; including general contractors and architectural designers.
* Responsibilities include store appearance, signage and security requirements, floor plan design, maintenance of store database, store technical requirements, tracking, reporting and processing of invoices.
* Manages implementation of building standards, policies and procedures, capital budgeting, planning, purchase, maintenance and/or alteration of existing equipment, furniture, buildings and grounds.
* Responsible for property management and maintenance standards across all Spectrum Store regions, including site and building condition, asset assessment and planning for existing and new store locations.
* Partners with Corporate Services leadership on site acquisition, leasing and other functions related to real estate properties for the Store organization.
* Communicates overall department real estate plans, strategies, and requirements to Store leadership team; monitors and evaluates results. Identifies and executes business objectives, policies, and practices.
* Assesses and evaluates physical space requirements and recommends space plans to meet the needs of the organization.
* Partners with Field Operations and Facilities to ensure proper functioning of store properties through ongoing inspection and maintenance.
* Customer Experience Development:
* Conceptualize and define customer plus service experience from exterior to completion of the customer transaction. This role requires a hands-on approach in shaping our innovation road-map and long-term new feature development.
* Journey Mapping Branded Customer Experience
* Continuously integrate customer journey analytics into recommendations into the store Development road-maps. Plus assessing opportunities to enhance the sales channel and performance.
* Partner together with Brand/Creative team, IT, Product, Marketing, Care and e-commerce teams, bring business strategy to life through launching best in class in-store customer experience.
* Lead the implementation of new products sold in-store, POS and etc.
* Develops store traffic management system in new and existing stores to help identify traffic patterns to assist with regional sales development strategies. Present vision and Go-To-Market strategy to Executive team and divisional leaders.
* Partners with VP, Spectrum Retail Stores to build budget and forecast models and monthly financial controls for capital real estate initiatives and expenses for all regions within the Spectrum Store geographies. Manages expenditures for department initiatives, stays within budgeted guidelines, looks for cost saving measures and defining overall channel road-map.
* Implements, communicates and adheres to company policies.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
* Develop a framework and execution plan for new initiatives, areas of opportunity to enhance the in-store experience and operational challenges.
* Ability to work through complex, enterprise level issues with a methodical approach
* Carry a positive and professional demeanor
* Detail orientated with exceptional analytical skills
* Extensive knowledge of floor plan designs
* Knowledge of sales strategies and procedures
* Knowledge of pricing, contract and billing procedures
* Knowledge and ability to use computer and software applications
* Valid driver s license and ability to meet Company s motor vehicle requirements
Bachelor's degree in business or marketing, or equivalent experience required
Related Work Experience
* Working in Wireless/Retail environment
* Leadership of cross-functional teams
* Project management experience
* Property management/construction experience
* Lead and develop Product plan in Retail and processes
* CATV experience
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
* Ability to read architectural blue prints and drawings
* Corporate Real Estate experience
* Experience with new product development & innovation marketing initiatives
* Ability to clearly communicate strategic direction and create enthusiasm across organization stakeholders and leadership for delivering truly exceptional technology enabled customer shopping experiences
* Strong leadership, interpersonal, partnership and influence management skills, with experience successfully working with and through large groups of internal stakeholders.
* Superb project management expertise including excellent multi-tasking, prioritization and organization skills
* Strong detail orientation with ability to see / maintain strategic perspective
Travel as required, up to 50%