Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Gypsum, Colorado
Supervises daily activities of package handlers to ensure that all assigned duties are accomplished safely and timely. Supervisors typically work Monday through Friday. Part-time management employees are generally expected to work 5 1/2 hours per day and are paid semi-monthly. Medical, dental, and vision benefits are offered to employees and their eligible dependents. Additional benefits include educational assistance, 401K, discounted stock, and paid vacations/holidays.
* Maintain records and reports
* Customer service skills (internal/external)
* Phone etiquette
* Ability to work varying shifts, additional hours and/or overtime depending on service needs
* Multi-tasking skills
* Perform general office tasks such as paperwork, typing, and/or use of a computer, filing, calculating and use of telephone
* Good cognitive reasoning skills
* Self motivation
* Microsoft Office knowledge
* Work cooperatively in a diverse work environment
* Ability to direct the work of the other employees effectively
* Verification and submittal of timecards
* Perform other functions that may be assigned
UPS is an equal opportunity employer race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity.