Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Boise, Idaho
Our employees set us apart from all other courier services. Our dispatchers are specifically trained in prioritizing and coordinating time-sensitive medical supplies, blood, pharmaceuticals, and patient records. We take pride in knowing that our employees have been trained correctly, and have the best customer service.
* Overnight hours starting at 2200 ending at 0600.
* Sunday - Thursday (Monday - Friday Flexibility)
* Ensure effective communication and coordination for mobile units across the state of Idaho.
* Must be able to direct multiple employees and balance established routes while prioritizing a high volume of time-sensitive on demand requests.
* Reception, Order Placing & Customer Service.
* Fleet Assignment including tracking, monitoring and managing in a large coverage area.
* Primary contact point for all drivers and customers after normal working hours.
* Consistent, thorough and proactive customer communication with regular status updates on orders including delays or any related issues and resolutions.
* Ability to balance safety and efficiency.
Exceptional Written & Verbal Communication, Documentation Skills, Data Entry, Telephone Skills, Listening, High Energy Level, Multi-Tasking, Dependability, Emotional Control and Reporting.
* Must be 21 years of age or older and eligible to work in the US
* Must have a valid Driver License.
* Must pass a MVR check
* Must pass a drug screen and background check
* Able to demonstrate customer service and communication skills
* Must be able to read, write, and speak English clearly
* Able to demonstrate ability to perform duties with minimal supervision
* Must reside at location specified in job opening
If you re not adding a resume to your application, enter N/A in the resume box.
All of our Medical Couriers must be at least 21 years of age and are required to possess a clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR). Employment is contingent upon passing a drug screen and background check.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook to keep up to date on new openings! www.facebook.com/careersatNGL
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)