Courier - ID, Boise (AM) at Network Global Logistics
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Boise, Idaho
Our drivers set us apart from all other courier services. Our employees are specifically trained in the proper handling and transportation of lab specimens, blood, pharmaceuticals, patient records, and medical supplies. We take pride in knowing that our employees have been trained correctly, and have the best customer service.
* 7:30 am to 17:30 pm Weds through Saturday
* Company vehicle provided
* Ensure quality and safe delivery of all client items.
* Must be able to drive inclement weather, i.e. snow, rain, ice, wind. As a medical courier service, we operate 24/7 - 365 days a year.
* Use equipment safely and properly
* Respect the autonomy and the right to confidentiality of all clients and their patients
* Automobile must be thoroughly checked at each hand-off and at the end of each completed route
* Route sheets and mileage logs must be filled out completely/correctly and turned in daily
* Order retrieval, tacking, and completion through phone
* Fleet vehicles are non-smoking vehicles
* Use of fleet vehicles requires the driver's signature for a property damage and liability agreement
* Must be 21 years of age or older and eligible to work in the US
* Must have a valid Driver License.
* Must pass a MVR check
* Must pass a drug screen and background check
* Must be able to lift and move up to 50-75 lbs on a regular basis
* Able to demonstrate customer service and communication skills
* Must be able to read, write, and speak English clearly
* Able to demonstrate ability to perform duties with minimal supervision
* Must reside at location specified in job opening
If you re not adding a resume to your application, enter N/A in the resume box.
All of our Medical Couriers must be at least 21 years of age and are required to possess a clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR). Employment is contingent upon passing a drug screen and background check.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook to keep up to date on new openings! www.facebook.com/careersatNGL
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)