Embebbed Software Developer at Noblis
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Bridgeport, West Virginia
EMBEBBED SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Posted Date 5 hours ago(3/7/2018 2:41 PM)
Noblis is seeking an Embedded Software Developer for their Bridgeprt, West Virginia location.
Noblis identity intelligence group consists of preeminent developers, scientists, engineers, researchers, and analysts that have served federal, state, and local government clients on high-consequence problems in imagery analytics, biometrics, and forensic science for over 20 years. Our team is engaged across the identity intelligence community and has been instrumental in making our customers programs successful in areas of research, development, engineering, standards, interoperability, testing and evaluation, and acquisition. We are always looking for smart, driven, and service-oriented individuals to join our team.
Noblis is looking for software developers interested in supporting the design, development, and deployment of cutting edge identity management, multimedia, and cyber end-to-end systems to support national security missions that transform the way law enforcement and intelligence communities handles and analyzes big data and translates it into actionable intelligence.
* BS in an engineering, technology, or scientific discipline
* At least 5 years of experience and 2 years of experience related to software development, engineering, or scientific support
* Experience with the design, test, and evaluation of: Distributed Systems; Video Analytics Systems and Algorithms; Biometric Systems and Algorithms; and Image Processing and Pattern Recognition
* Knowledgeable in agile, continuous integration, and continuous delivery practices
* Experience being in-field / embedded with operators / components to conduct concept development, research, assessment, and analysis of operations to identify capability gaps and R&D requirements
* Ability and desire to work in an agile and cross functional team environment, understand team goals and generate appropriate, innovative analytical insights to drive process and experience improvement
* Strong desire for exploring, evaluating and understanding new technologies
* Strong self-organization and self-management skills, with emphasis on self-initiation and follow-through
* Top Secret clearance
* Experience working with USG clients, operational components, and stakeholders
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiaries, Noblis ESI and Noblis NSP, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at noblis.org/about.
Why work at a Noblis company*
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race.
Noblis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.