Solutions Architect - SteelConnect Xirrus - WiFi at Riverbed Technology
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Orlando, Florida
Log back in!
SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - STEELCONNECT XIRRUS - WIFI
Job Locations US-FL-Tampa | US-FL-Orlando
Riverbed solutions help companies transition from legacy hardware to a new software-defined and cloud-centric approach to networking and application delivery for the digital age. The Riverbed Application Performance Platform takes Riverbed s SD-WAN solution for agile networking that really works, and adds to this digital backbone industry-leading solutions for WAN optimization and hybrid networking, for branch IT orchestration, and for end-to-end visibility from device to cloud. All these solutions are integrated in a flexible, modular, digital architecture that delivers any apps, data and services from any public or private cloud across any network to any end-point, with the best possible user experience as determined by business policy.
Riverbed is a pre-IPO opportunity with over $1 billion in revenue headquartered in San Francisco with branch offices around the globe.
ABOUT THIS POSITION
Title: Solutions Architect, SteelConnect - Xirrus - WiFi
Location: Florida (remote/home office)
We are seeking a Solutions Architect for immediate hire. In this role you will function in a highly technical pre-sales environment, creating technical solutions to solve business problems for global enterprises.
* Serve as the technical subject matter expert throughout the sales process with knowledge of all aspects of the Riverbed solutions with a specific focus on Riverbed s SteelConnect portfolio of products including Xirrus WiFi.
* Maintain current competitive product knowledge and Riverbed ROI.
* Provide intensive pre-sales technical consulting to prospective customers and channel partners, some post-sales may also be required.
* Perform technical qualification of opportunities.
* Participate in conference calls and web meetings with customers and partners.
* Owning and managing various pre-sales activities including technical presentations, demonstrations, and proof of concept projects; and act in an advisory role to customers and partners.
* Assist in the development of formal sales proposals (RFIs, RFPs).
* Oversee the customer proposal process to ensure the product mix addresses all customer requirements, including relevant customer network designs, and existing and potential issues.
* Support account management with open and direct communication, timeliness, and superior work ethic
* Investigate new solution areas for product extensions.
* Build strong relationships with key contacts in the partner ecosystem. Work with Channel Sales team to build and strengthen relationships with partners; Oversee product and solutions training and enablement of the partner ecosystem so that they can be leveraged to help drive opportunities to technical close.
* Willingness to support all three US time-zones as necessary across all Riverbed market segment.
* Experience in a pre-sales role, with a deep understanding of enterprise sales cycles and various selling strategies.
* Extensive IT experience; Strong knowledge in one (or more) of the following: Application Architectures & Performance Management; Storage & Infrastructure Management; and/or Network Infrastructure. Depth of operating knowledge across these areas may vary, but successful candidates will be able to describe and differentiate Riverbed solutions across the portfolio.
* Riverbed product experience plus relevant experience and/or in key competitor offerings in technological area of emphasis.
* Proven technical knowledge and consultative skills.
* Ability to understand complex technical and selling situations and the ability to solve the problem or solicit the required resources.
* Demonstrated ability to implement, drive and track IT projects to successful closure.
* Relevant competitive knowledge, including: industry, technologies and product offerings, evolving technologies, and threats.
* Understanding of Microsoft/Amazon cloud based platforms.
* Knowledge of hypervisor platforms (Hyper-V, VMWare, KVM) a plus.
* Advanced industry certifications (e.g. CCIE/CCDP, VTSP, AWS) desired.
* Resides in the targeted geography w/local relationships in both customers and partners support business.
* Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
* Able to travel 35% - 50% throughout targeted geography.
* Bachelor s degree in CS, EE or related area is preferred.
If you are a high-achiever who wants to be part of a dynamically growing, billion dollar plus company, then you should look closely at Riverbed. We offer the rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry that are changing the world through cutting edge technology and applications. The company has been recognized multiple years for attracting and retaining today s top talent as a great place to work by Glassdoor, Fortune magazine s 20 Great Workplaces in Tech and by numerous other publications.
Learn more at www.riverbed.com.
Riverbed is proud to be an affirmative action (AA) and equal employment opportunities (EEO) employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. M/F/D/V/LGBT.