Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Bellevue, Nebraska
Tierpoint is currently hiring a Cisco Specialist to join our team. In this position, you will collaboration on tickets regarding UCS and MCS hardware failures and troubleshoot and diagnose issues. This role within our company will provide for the opportunity to achieve your CCNA certification within four months of being hired. Additional responsibilities include:
* Provides quality internal and external customer service surrounding the Company values.
* Work tickets regarding UCS/MCS hardware failures.
* Walk customers through troubleshooting/diagnosing problems.
* Case documentation/updates provided on a daily basis.
* Taking calls/emails on new cases.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Server hardware maintenance experience.
* Ability and motivation to obtain CCNA cert within four months of hire.
* Experience troubleshooting hardware issues.
* Adequate professional experience and knowledge to perform job responsibilities.
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to prioritize and organize effectively.
* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
* Ability to work both independently and with others.
* Ability to operate in a fast moving, team-oriented, collaborative environment with tight deadlines.
* Proficiency in using MS Office Suite and Windows-based computer applications.
* Prior server hardware maintenance experience particularly in the data center industry.
* CCNA-DC preferred, but not required.