Utility Person-Bill Loin (Bone In 2nd) at Seaboard Foods
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Guymon, Oklahoma
SUMMARY: Must be capable of performing any job in the area at a qualified status. Will fill in for absent employees if necessary. Assist supervisor and trainer in proper training and safety of hourly employees. Promote safety and lead by example.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Complete understanding and knowledge of all positions in the production area.
* Ensures that employees follow all safety, food safety, production processes, and specifications.
* Ability to meet production quota (pull count) for assigned positions as outlined in the functional job analysis
* Adhere to all safety procedures and utilize proper personal equipment
* May be assigned other tasks by supervisor if production necessitates
POSITION REQUIREMENTS: The requirements listed below represent the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EXPERIENCE: Meat processing or other manufacturing experience preferred, but not required. Two to three years' experience in a pork facility preferred.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to comprehend and follow simple instructions. Ability to work in a diverse workforce and maintain effective working relationships with peers and management.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential duties of this job. The employee will work in an environment below 50 degrees. The noise level requires hearing protectors.
NORMAL WORK SCHEDULE: The hours and days of work are established by departmental needs and at the discretion of management.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Visit the following URL for ore information: