Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Plano, Texas
REGIONAL CHANNEL ACCOUNT MANAGER
Job ID: 2018-18521
Location: Plano, TX
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers and our people.
The Company offers Suddenlink branded digital cable television, high speed Internet and voice services to residential and business customers across the western, midwestern and southern states. Additionally, for its business customers, Suddenlink provides targeted television and online advertising services.
Perks of Working for Altice:
* Base pay + Commission pay = High Income Potential
* Paid time off
* Sales Incentive and Bonus programs
* Tuition reimbursement
* Greatly discounted TV/Internet/Phone employee product benefit
* 401(k) with company matched funds
* Medical, dental & vision insurance
* Top-notch paid training
* Leadership development programs
* Opportunity for growth
The Channel Account Manager (CAM), position works to drive sales through independent contractors (Agents), serving as distributors of Company products and services. These distributors serve as telecommunications advisor's to the high revenue and most difficult to penetrate customers throughout the Altice footprint and open doors to customers that have traditionally been resistant Direct sales efforts. The CAM will work throughout the Assigned Region driving incremental sales to new and existing Altice customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Base animation - contacting and upselling (approximately 20,000) customers in the Agent Account base
* Capitalizing on cross-regional sales opportunities for Altice East / West footprints
* Manage and support sales requiring construction throughout regions
* Meet and exceed sales, installation and retention quotas and/or objectives
* Posses a thorough understanding of all company products and services, including new and varied technological features, product equipment functionality, existing programming content, pricing, packaging and channel lineup
* Understands all phase and relevant applications of the database utilized by the Sales Department, including but not limited to: Salesforce.com, Cable data, ETS and the Commission website
* Attend Agent industry national meetings and trade shows
* Make recommendations to drive sales in support of the Agent program
* Responsible for keeping up-to-date on all competitor s products, services, pricing and promotions
* Work closely with the Regional Director, Partner Sales to develop accurate sales forecasting.
* Make recommendations and work collaboratively with the Partner Development Manager (PDM), Sr. Regional Channel Managers and the Regional Director, Partner Sales on effective sales collateral to ensure the message is tailored to the specific market segment and directive of Agent Sales Channel objectives
* Provides constant feedback to Sales Management team regarding Agent satisfaction, dissatisfaction, future Agent needs and reactions to current offers as well as competitive situations.
* Responsible for ongoing tracking and maintenance of sales activities in Salesforce.com. Provides regular updates and adjustments to management as needed.
* Responsible for meeting Company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis. Responsible for performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company guidelines, values, procedures and/or policies.
* Provide accurate and detailed weekly forecast funnel of identified and proposed opportunities in order to meet or exceed sales quota requirements.
* Participates in special projects and performs such other duties, as management may, from time to time, deem necessary
* Bachelor's degree or 3-5 years equivalent work experience desired
* Outside cold calling experience
* Experience managing constructions projects and interacting with multiple departments
* Strong organizational skills, ability to foster collaboration and work with multiple departments
* Aptitude in negotiation, strong analytical ability
* Telecommunication experience preferred
* Alternate Distribution Channel experience preferred
* Must have valid driver's license and full access to dependable means of transportation
* We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.