Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Bridgeport, West Virginia
POSITION DESCRIPTION AND COMPETENCY EVALUATION
TITLE: CRITICAL CARE REGISTERED NURSE
DEPARTMENT: RECOVERY ROOM
REPORTS TO: NURSE MANAGER
Q 90 DAY
Q 90 DAY TRANSFER
Responsible for the direct and indirect total nursing care of the patient utilizing the nursing process; participates in patient and family education and directs the activities of the ancillary personnel.
Center is dedicated and committed to Organization Excellence and our corporate values, PRIDE, EXCELLENCE, RESPECT, CARING, and SERVICE.
1. Graduate of school of nursing.
2. Current licensure in the state of
West Virginia to practice professional nursing.
3. One year minimum critical care experience with current, recent PACU experience the preferred experience qualification, Intensive Care Unit experience the second, and other Critical Care experience the third preferred qualification.
4. ACLS and PALS completed within one-year transfer.
5. Must be physically able to perform duties of moving, lifting and turning patient, moving carts and beds.
ADDENDUM: POST ANESTHESIA CRITICAL EMERGENCY (PACE)
All the above requirements plus three years minimum of medical/surgical critical care experience.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS FOR RECOVERY ROOM CRITICAL CARE REGISTERED NURSE
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm.
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)