Registered Nurse (RN) at Elderwood
Posted in Health Care 16 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Riverside, Rhode IslandJob Description:
Elderwood at Riverside
Requisition ID 2018-3305
# of Openings 1
Posted Date 2018-03-07
Area of Interest Nursing
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Full Time Registered Nurse (RN) needed for 3pm-11pm 37.50 hrs/week; includes every other weekend Elderwood at Riverside is a 57 bed facility with a home-like feel.
Our building consists of mixed units between our Sub-Acute, Long Term Care and Dementia residents. No matter which area you are working in you will sharpen and hone your skills across the board.
The right RN candidate will have at least 1 year of LTC experience. Supervisory experience is a plus!
We are seeking a full-time (5 days per week) Registered Nurse RN for the 3pm-11pm shift. We value our employees and have monthly employee recognition events. We are looking for team players, if this is you then Apply Today!
Registered Nurse RN Job Description:
Registered Staff Nurses assist in ensuring the general health and well-being of our residents by providing direct nursing (RN) care. Direct nursing care of residents encompasses planning, developing, organizing, implementing, and evaluating the care of residents to ensure that the highest degree of quality care and regulatory compliance is maintained at all times.
- Possession of an RN State license/registration to practice as Registered Licensed Nurse (RN).
- Minimum of two (2) years (RN) nursing experience and at least one year of experience in a leadership role preferred.
- Possession of a Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Ability to supervise and work well with other personnel required.
- Qualities of maturity, diplomacy, and ability to work well with others required.
- Caring, respectful attitude towards residents required.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.