Flagger (Las Vegas, NV) at RoadSafe Traffic Systems
Posted in Other 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: N Las Vegas, NevadaJob Description:
RoadSafe Traffic Systems
Roadsafe is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Department: Traffic Control
Location: N Las Vegas, NV
RoadSafe is Hiring Flaggers in Las Vegas, NV!
RoadSafe Traffic Systems ("RoadSafe") is the largest provider of traffic control and pavement marking services in the United States. Our national network of 50 branches supports government, private, special event, utility and railroad projects in over 40 states. Expert knowledge of traffic control and roadway striping coupled with a unique ability to quickly mobilize our extensive fleet, state-of-the art equipment and trained technicians allows RoadSafe to safely provide quality, value, and peace of mind to our customers nationwide. RoadSafe enjoys exclusive contract agreements with some of the United States' biggest industrial companies and contractors. Known for our sophistication and professionalism, RoadSafe is called upon to handle the biggest and best projects in our industry. At RoadSafe, we offer a competitive pay, growth potential and an excellent benefits package for those who qualify including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plans. RoadSafe recognizes and values diversity.
Work with the Traffic Control Department at work sites to direct motorists by flagging them away from worker activities, moving equipment, oncoming traffic, etc.
- Set-up signs, cones, etc. around work areas to divert traffic
- Follow all safety rules and regulations
- Adhere to all Company Policies and Procedures
- All other duties as assigned
- Regularly required to stand/walk; reach with hands and arms; for up to 10 hours a day
- Occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds
- Regularly exposed to outside weather conditions; moving equipment and machinery parts; moving traffic, and fumes and airborne particles
- Noise level of the work environment is usually moderate/loud
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES AND EDUCATION:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Construction or Service industry
- Excellent judgment; strong sense of urgency and bias for action
- Proven history of honoring commitments
- Proven ability to deliver results
- Part-time/ Seasonal Work