Float Lobby Services Representative I at Independent Bank
Posted in Other 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Colorado Springs, ColoradoJob Description:
Requisition # 2018-2461
Location Colorado Springs Lake
Address 155 Lake Avenue
# of Openings 1
City, State US-CO-Colorado Springs
Primary responsibility is to provide superior and quality service to customers through efficient and accurate financial transaction processing. This position will report to a home office but will travel as needed to all branches in the area. The person hired will be required to work Saturdays.
- Travel (float) to other branch locations as needed
- Provide account services to customers by receiving deposits, verifying cash and endorsements, cashing checks, accepting savings deposits and withdrawals
- Balance cash drawer daily in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Participate in branch opening/closing rotation schedule
- Assist with balancing vault and ATM as needed
- Open new accounts, including but not limited to (checking, savings, CD's, IRA's, Business)
- Admit customer to safe deposit box as needed
- Communicate in a courteous and professional manner in person and over the phone
- Gain knowledge of and promote bank products and services
- Adhere to operational controls, including legal, corporate, and regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of customer and bank assets
- Occasional lifting and maneuvering of coins up to 25lbs may be required
- Perform additional job related duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent education (GED)
- 6+ months of teller experience, required
- 6+ months previous new accounts experience (with a bank), required
- Computer proficiency with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications required
- Must be able to work during branch hours of operation including occasional Saturday mornings
- Ability to adapt to changing work environment
- Careful attention to detail and time management skills are essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required
- Being a strong team player is vital
- Demonstrate a general level of knowledge of Bank Secrecy Act and OFAC related responsibilities in the performance of daily operations to ensure adherence to bank policies and compliance with all regulatory requirements.
To be considered for this position, you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
No phone calls or direct e-mails please.
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted.
Independent Bank is an EEO/AA - M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status.
Note: The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee. The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. If you require assistance at any stage of the employment application process due to a disability, please contact Human Resources at 214-544-4777.