Customer Service Technical Analyst at CDS Global US
Posted in Admin - Clerical 16 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Analyzes and oversees the process of budgeting, billing and reporting. Provides interim re-forecast information related to telephone activity. Coordinates telecom moves and changes with telephone carriers. Performs analysis for budgeting, forecasting, billing, and justifications.
- Maintains confidentiality of CDS Global and its clients’ proprietary information.
- Performs analysis for budgeting, forecasting, billing, and justifications.
- Prepares and provides analytical information as needed for call routing, contracts, clients, etc.
- Uses historical and projected information to provide budgetary numbers for the yearly forecast and interim re forecasts, e.g., calls offered, calls handled, average handle time, transactions, revenue.
- Has regular reoccurring, monthly, weekly, daily direct contact with long distance and local telephone carriers based on the of clients, magazines, and products coming or going.
- Responsible for ordering lines and numbers and distributing that information to clients.
- Prepares and provides telephone customer service billing information to accounting.
- Interacts with various vendors whose products are used in the call center and clients. Prepares and delivers presentations, answers questions about the client’s business or phone numbers, provides support and /trouble shooting for billing and forecasting questions.
- Maintains inventory of terminals and leasing information.
- Coordinates call center equipment acquisitions.
- Maintains and develops telephone statistical reports.
- Monitors changes that could impact contact center such as changes in the industry.
- Researches new call center technology as it relates to the department.
- Prepares and submits justifications for new equipment, telco services, software, pricing models, etc. as needed.
- Maintains lists of the client telephone numbers in Customer Service.
- Interacts in cooperative and professional manner, with all levels of employees, vendors and/or clients, in team environment.
- Occasionally works on call.
- Organizes tasks and resources to complete work and meet deadlines according to established departmental procedures.
- Follows CDS Global ergonomic and safety policies.
(The above duties may be performed anywhere from 0 100% of the workday.)
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assumes additional responsibilities as requested (or required).
- Access to transportation requiring a valid driver’s license, proof of safe driving record, and active insurance.
EDUCATION AND/OR CERTIFICATION, SKILLS AND LICENSING
- Two or more years of college or comparable work experience.
- Two or more years of experience in a related field.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills are required.
- Microsoft Access and VBA experience preferred.
- Ability to convey clear, concise, and organized information to others, using verbal, written, or other appropriate communication techniques.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data to project future needs.
- Ability to compare data and edit information on a PC.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others in a team environment.
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks in a reasonable timeframe.
- Ability to identify and resolve situations, determining most effective and/or efficient actions.
- Ability to react to change and remain productive.