Marketing Analyst at nThrive
Posted in Other 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Alpharetta, GeorgiaJob Description:
Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
Job ID 2018-22430
Employment Type full-time
Job Location US-GA-Alpharetta
nThrive empowers health care for every one in every community by transforming financial and operational performance, enabling health care organizations to thrive. Our loyal customer base includes 17 of the top 19 health care systems named by U.S. News and World Report in their 2015 Best Hospital's Honor Role. With the industry moving to complex, value-based payment models, nThrive's Patient-to-Payment offerings take a holistic view of the entire revenue cycle to create an integrated, high-performing ecosystem.
The Solutions Marketing team at nThrive drives deeper market understanding of customers' needs and buying preferences, stronger solutions messaging, and more effective go-to-market efforts. The ideal candidate is high energy, a self-starter who is results driven and willing to try something new, and committed to enabling other colleagues' success and driving their own professional growth.
Locations in Alpharetta, GA and Philadelphia Available
- Targeting: Perform quantitative analysis on market segmentation, target account lists, sales pipeline status
- Product Market Intel: Conduct market research on competitors, market trends, and major accounts.
- Go-To-Market (GTM): Collaborate closely with solutions marketing senior managers on executing go-to-market strategies,
- Help in the development effort of portfolio solution offerings and toolkits for internal commercial teams and clients
- Assist in the development of solutions value proposition and ROI measurement
- Help coordinate demand generation programs and sales plays between the solutions marketing, field marketing and demand generation operational teams, including assisting with internal request forms
- Assist with internal presentations and updates on key projects
- Assist with external-facing collateral development as needed, including proof-reading
- Perform win/loss validation interviews with colleagues from our sales team
- Project manage the client advisory council program, working closely with our events team on logistics and preparation
- Support Pricing Strategy projects
- Grow company and industry knowledge and present a professional presence at internal and external meetings and events
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ of marketing experience or revenue cycle management experience in marketing both software products and services.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Quantitative and analytical skills with experience working with market research data.
- Experience working with a SFA tool like Salesforce.com.
- Experience working cross-functionally in a corporate environment that emphasizes formal collegiality and accountability.
- Computer knowledge including MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with a deep understanding of Microsoft Excel (must be able to create pivot tables).
- 2+ of marketing experience in healthcare, preferably healthcare IT
- Other relevant or business analyst experience may even be preferable to marketing experience
nThrive is the leader in providing end-to-end revenue cycle services, technology and education solutions. Previously known as MedAssets, Precyse and Equation, each formerly a leader in its own right, we've combined our talents and capabilities into a single enterprise. At nThrive, we are people who are passionate about empowering health care for every one in every community. We work together to transform financial and operational performance, enabling health care organizations to thrive.
nThrive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, veteran status, disability, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity or any other federal, state or local protected class.