Office Administrator - Agriculture, Natural Resources & Design at West Virginia University
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Morgantown, West Virginia
The Davis College of Agriculture, Natural Resources and Design at West Virginia University is seeking applications for a temporary Office Administrator. This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the WVU Animal and Nutritional Sciences (ANS) Division and Program Director.
In order to be successful in this position, the ideal candidate will:.
- Assist and provide administrative support to the Animal and Nutritional Sciences Program Director.
- Act as point of contact for the ANS Division.
- Provide oversight and monitoring of accounting functions relative to Mountaineer Marketplace (WVU's purchasing system), procurement card transactions, purchase orders, etc.
- Partner with the College's Expert Business Office personnel to perform varying tasks for the Division.
- Serve as the liaison between the Division director and personnel.
- Maintain and oversee accurate reporting and records of divisional transactions.
Approximate length of assignment: 8.5 months
- Bachelor’s degree in office administration, business management or related field required; an equivalent combination of education and experience may also be considered
- One (1) year of directly related experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of budgeting methodology and fund accounting
- Demonstrated knowledge of WVU policies and procedures
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel to on and off campus meetings and conferences