DSS/ Field Services Support at Cognizant
Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Ottumwa, Iowa
We are looking for DSS/ Field Services Support for an immediate need. The applicants should have strong experience in DSS/ Field Services Support Skill . This is a client facing role & the candidate will have regular interactions with various client managers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience providing IT support services required, end user support experience preferred
• Experience in factory/manufacturing environment desirable
• Experienced in Active Directory user administration, OS imaging processes, ticketing, SW installation and imaging tools, automated help desk systems, troubleshooting in the Windows desktop environment (networking, OS, Microsoft Office suite, PC hardware, printers), network and local printer installation
• Basic understanding of SCCM client troubleshooting
• Knowledge of TCP/IP, Windows Security (Share and NTFS permissions).
• Extensive knowledge Windows OS and related configuration.
• Basic knowledge of Servers, Switches, Routers, and Data Center related HW
• Basic knowledge of Backup technologies
• Ability to work in a team-oriented multi tower and vendor environments.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize work, and
• Ability to adapt to new processes and procedures
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to handle and safeguard confidential information
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to deliver services on time, demonstrate strong customer service skills, and achieve a high degree of end user satisfaction
• Ability to convey technical issues and material to non-technical end users and managers
• Diploma or degree in IT
• ITIL and/or any other additional certification preferred
We are looking for applicants who have a flair for technology and are willing to take up challenging assignments.
**Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (such as an H-1B visa) for this opportunity.
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter:USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.