Digital Marketing Intern at Vitas Healthcare Corporation
Posted in Other 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Cincinnati, OhioJob Description:
Vitas Healthcare Corporation
Job ID 2018-62169
Program Posting Cincinnati-Corporate
Regular / Temp Regular Full-Time
Category Professional Non-Clinical
Zip Code 45202
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation's leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
The Digital Marketing Intern works with the digital communications team in the marketing communications department to assist in execution of key marketing strategies through digital channels and using modern platforms. Responsibilities include supplementing daily and long-term digital marketing efforts. This position involves hands-on involvement in digital marketing, project management, and working with cross functional teams. It requires a highly organized individual. As a member of the marketing communications department, he or she will be involved with daily project requests, reports, digital content, social and email marketing. The successful candidate is expected to be enrolled full-time in a major university or college, studying business, marketing, or related field.
Provide assistance and execute tasks to support all digital marketing efforts - digital content, e-mail campaigns, social media, video, etc.
Assist with developing and posting custom content directed to all VITAS audiences
Distribute digital content through social media, using publishing and approval workflows
Create and manage digital content on VITAS intranet using SharePoint 365
Use software to coordinate and schedule various projects for multiple departments as they pertain to marketing and digital communications
Perform analysis of website activity data to answer key business questions related to marketing campaign effectiveness, website performance and user intent.
Measure and report on the results of website optimization efforts, communicating with the creative director, director of digital marketing and other parties to plan and execute future testing and optimization.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Affinity Program
- Pursuing degree in marketing, communications, programming or IT-related field
- Experience with digital content publishing and distribution
- Strong interest in digital marketing, strategic marketing, communications, and analytics
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate tactfully, verbally and in writing with department heads, managers, coworkers and vendors to resolve problems and negotiate resolutions
- Working knowledge of computers, internet access, and the ability to navigate within automated systems as well as a variety of software packages such as Excel and Word.
Enrolled in full-time bachelor's degree program at major university or college majoring in business, marketing, or related field.
Special Instructions to Candidates