Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
We are looking out for a .Net Developer for our project team based out of Indianapolis, IN
* Hands-on Knowledge on C# .NET, Web API, SQL.
* Basic programming and scripting skills to analyze the issue in L2/L3 support.
* Good to have exposure to the basics of SharePoint, PHP & Python.
* Excellent communication skills and documentation skills for L2 activities.
* Directly interacting with customers and will work on creating standard operating procedures.
* Ensure seamless coordination between onsite and offshore support teams.
* Attend the monthly progress meetings of the project along with offshore and submit periodic status reports to OA management.
|SNo||Primary Skill||Proficiency Level *||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
|1||.Net Programming-VB .Net||NA||Desired|
|4||.Net Programming-C# .Net||NA||Required|
* Proficiency Legends
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|