Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
We are looking for Cisco IPT for an immediate need. The applicants should have strong experience in Cisco IPT Skill . This is a client facing role & the candidate will have regular interactions with various client managers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Strong Call Manager and Cisco Unity skills.
• Excellent voice gateway skills. Familiar with analog gateways.
• Hand on experience on SIP Trunks configurations
• Strong Knowledge on Cisco Routers/Switches
• Knowledge on Informacast paging server
• Knowledge on TMS,VCS-C & VCS-E
• Monitor and identify capacity and performance issues for VoIP traffic to ensure continued, uninterrupted operation of telephony systems.
• Provide input for planning, assessment, implementation, rollout and preparation of complex change requests
• Resolve reported incidents within service level agreements
• Maintain and update voice network diagrams and vendor information for voice network devices
We are looking for applicants who have a flair for technology and are willing to take up challenging assignments.
**Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (such as an H-1B visa) for this opportunity.