Field Services Supervisor at Vector Security, Inc.
Posted in Management 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Manage and train field technicians to ensure they have the proper skills to complete jobs in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage all aspects of field technician operations, provide in house training which includes safety, soft skills and technical.
- Oversee payroll and attendance for staff.
- Spend approximately 70% of time in the field with technicians and the remaining 30% in the office.
- May assist sales department with system design.
Recognized as #1 in security by SDM Magazine and ranked #5 among the top electronic security providers in the United States, Vector Security provides home automation and mobile security solutions to more than 300,000 homes, businesses, and multi-site enterprises across North America and the Caribbean, including many Fortune 500 companies.
With services tailored to fit each customer's needs, we offer everything from alarm monitoring and smart home solutions, to video surveillance and managed network services.
Our unique history traces back to The Philadelphia Contributionship, America’s oldest property insurance company founded in part by Benjamin Franklin in 1752.
Along with competitive compensation and career advancement opportunities, we offer a comprehensive “Total Rewards” package. Qualifying employees receive:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Company paid life and AD&D insurance
- Company paid short- and long-term disability
- Voluntary benefit products
- 401k retirement savings plan after just 60 days
- Paid time off for vacation, sick and floating holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Vector Security, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Vector Security is a Drug-Free Workplace
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
- 3 - 5 years: Fire system experience
- 3 - 5 years: Alarm industry experience
- High School or better
- Development of subordinates
- Technical / professional knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
See job description