.Net Sr.Developer at Cognizant
Posted in Information Technology 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Richfield, Minnesota
Job Roles / Responsibilities:
- Looking for experienced Lead .Net developer to work with a dynamic team designing, building office plug ins and add in development with Microsoft office products
- You will be expected to be a well-regarded individual contributor along with leading a team of developer.
- Candidate must be a top-notch Microsoft developer commit to becoming an integral part of, and contributing the success of, the team.
- Candidate should be comfortable collaborating with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET
- MVC, WPF / WCF, JSON
- Sound knowledge with web development.
- Experience developing REST API Driven applications.
- Familiar with TDD, unit testing, NUnit
- Sound knowledge with relational database (Oracle preferred)
- Experience working with Scrum/Agile methodologies
- Experience with developing applications for Cloud environment will be added advantage.
Must to have Skills
- C#, ASP .Net, SQL Server, MVC 4X/5X, LINQ, Entity Framework 5X/6X , WCF
|SNo||Primary Skill||Proficiency Level *||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
|4||.Net Programming-VB .Net||NA||Desired|
|7||MS SQL Server||NA||Required|
|8||.Net Programming-C# .Net||NA||Desired|
* Proficiency Legends
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter:USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.