Supply Chain Specialist at Halyard
Posted in General Business 16 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Alpharetta, Georgia
Job Description SummaryWe are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Specialist in our corporate office in Alpharetta, GA.
This position is responsible for conducting analytics and managing planning & supply chain systems specific to the successful execution of Halyard Health projects supporting business objectives. Coordinates gather data, analyze, generate and execute plans to resolve supply chain disruptions that extend beyond a single location, functional team or region.
- Support tactical and chartered projects across multiple Healthcare categories simultaneously.
- Identify and solve systemic and complex supply chain issues (e.g., low manufacturing conformance, high supply chain lead times) – Lead a large team/task force for a short-term project to resolve these issues and put in place effective counter measures.
- Continuously analyze the Health Care planning process – Identify and implement process and tool improvements across multiple Healthcare categories. Work with other Healthcare groups to prioritize and drive improvements to capture impact.
- Support the process of inventory target setting and help drive initiatives which help reduce total working capital.
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality performance through personal example by adopting a customer-based philosophy in the level of service provided.
- Support the development of a culture of continuous improvement utilizing LEAN concepts, tools, and methodologies to eliminate waste in all we do.
- Actively seek and positively respond to performance and personal development feedback. Initiate and engage in activities to enhance personal functional effectiveness and to realize full career potential.
- Contribute to an environment in which all team members are respected regardless of their individual differences and are motivated to improve both their individual and team contributions to achieve desired business results.
- Communicate fully with superiors, subordinates, and other team members in a manner that is timely, complete, concise and responsive.
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred, or equivalent experience
- 3-6 years’ experience in supply chain and/or planning at both manufacturing plants and staff locations
- Working knowledge of the supply chain across multiple functions
- Consistent track record of delivering results while creating/maintaining a constructive work environment
- Travel will be required to manufacturing sites and other sector headquarters. Travel is estimated at 10-20%, potentially some international.
- Knowledge of raw material finished goods planning
- Working knowledge of planning process tools (e.g. CI/LEAN, SAP, FTS, APO, S&OP, PPDS, SNP, MRP and WMS)
- Ability to work in a matrix organization driving collaboration across businesses and functions
- Demonstrated personal credibility through strong communication skills, achieving results, and trusted relationships with others
- Demonstrated passion to drive change and challenge status quo
Project management methodologies and experience
If you are a current employee of Halyard Health, please apply here.