Posted in Architecture 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: CANTON, Ohio
Discover career-defining opportunities at TimkenSteel. We are a modern-day startup company with nearly 100 years of steelmaking behind us. We manufacture some of the world’s cleanest alloy steel using state-of-the-art technologies to help customers push the bounds of what’s possible. And we rely on our core values – ethics and integrity, quality, innovation and independence – to create steel products and services to solve the world’s toughest challenges.
• Leads the analysis and project implementation of reliability processes and asset improvements. This analysis will include performing cost/benefit reviews of maintenance and reliability programs, reviewing equipment operating and delay data, and inventory cost analysis.
• Lead the implementation of the improvement plans via project management with cross-functional team from various departments: safety, purchasing, maintenance, production, finance, etc.
• Develops new asset specifications and capital equipment replacement strategies. Participate in design phase of capital projects to ensure the Total Life Cycle Costs of the equipment is known and optimized. Develop models to determine cash flows through a risk-based NPV analysis using different capital and installation specifications.
• Develops process and analyzes equipment failures to eliminate recurring or major equipment breakdowns. Works cross-functionally with other departments to generate solutions to these repetitive failures and other problems that adversely affect plant performance.
• Analyzes asset and reliability process data using complex techniques such as SPS, Weilbull analysis, six sigma, RCA and others to improve asset reliability and optimize maintenance costs.
• Determine proper stocking level of spare parts based on criticality analysis, usage rates and lead times. Work with other departments (finance, purchasing) to determine different stocking categories (capital/expense, long-term/short-term) and an appropriate level of risk associated with stocking levels in each type.
• Promote reliability practices and techniques across the business. Consult publications and professional societies to identify, develop and maintain new methods of tracking and monitoring asset health.
Key Technical/Functional Skills:
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology or related with at least 7 years of experience in maintenance/reliability or equivalent.
Preferred Qualifications: Master's Degree in Business, Engineering or related with at least 5 years of experience in maintenance/reliability or equivalent.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.