Sales Spec Pharma-Westlake, Sandusky OH at GlaxoSmithKline
Posted in Sales 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Position Title: Sales Spec Pharma-Westlake, Sandusky OH
Working Location: Ohio
Employment Status: Full time
Required Experience: 2 years
Required Education: Bachelors
Travel Required: 0%
• Perform all required duties in assigned territory in accordance with the expectations indicated in the GSK Selling Ways, promoting aligned GSK products within the Respiratory selling team.
• Provide Scientific Knowledge, Business Acumen, and Customer Engagement expertise to specialist and primary care customers in support of the GSK Ellipta portfolio.
• Maintain knowledge and data, which are constantly changing, with respect to Respiratory (COPD-Asthma) therapeutic expertise .
• Meet or exceed established expectations for account / call activity and time in territory.
• Proactively decide on activities, educational programs as well as HQ-approved resources needed to effectively pull through the identified sales opportunities with targeted customers and other key stakeholders in territory/accounts.
• Analyze sales information and recommend actions to maximize opportunities aligned to brand strategy.
Create customer value, demand and advocacy for GSK brands.
• Build and maintain relationships with decision makers in account to execute business unit/brand strategy. (i.e., Physicians, nurses, PAs, business/office managers).
• Utilize internal GSK stakeholders/matrix partners to educate customers and build relationships.
• Identify and recommend solutions or refer to matrix partners (as appropriate) for product-related issues that arise in the accounts (e.g. side effect understanding and management, reimbursement issues, distribution issues).
• Successfully Complete all required training, testing, and product certifications within the designated timeframes.
• Embrace and follow GSK policies, practices, risk-based standards and values in support of our customers, patients, fellow employees, and individual expectations
• 4-year BA/BS degree from an accredited institution
• Ability to travel domestically as necessary, which may include overnight and/or weekend travel. The amount will depend on the specific territory size.
• Valid driver’s license.
• 2 + year of relevant Outside Sales experience.
• Must live in or near geography, no relocation assistance
• Must be able and willing to drive or operate a vehicle – driving is an essential function of this role
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.