HRIS Analyst at IAP
Posted in General Business 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Cape Canaveral, Florida
IAP - Ingenuity and Purpose
As a leading international services company for more than 65 years, IAP provides a broad spectrum of services and solutions to U.S. and international government agencies, and organizations. A world-class leader in providing seasoned program management, IAP leverages and integrates its capabilities - IT & Communications, Aviation & Engineering Solutions, Power Solutions, Infrastructure & Logistics - to provide safe, innovative, and reliable solutions to meet customers' diverse and complex challenges. With 2,500 team members, IAP operates in more than 110 locations in 27 countries worldwide and maintains offices in the Washington D.C. area, Florida, Maryland, Oklahoma, the United Kingdom, and the Middle East.
Responsible for the maintenance and ongoing support of the Enterprise wide Human Resources Management System, Applicant Tracking System, Learning Management Systems and Onboarding System. Manages user profiles, system tables and security structure. Creates reports and responds to data requests. Provides functional end user support and develops documentation.
Essential Job Duties:
- Ensures a high level of customer service by providing requested information in a timely manner while maintaining a high level of data integrity and confidentiality.
- Provides administration and configuration support for Applicant Tracking System to include Career Portal functionality and adherence to compliance requirements.
- Provides administration and configuration support for HR Management System to include the creation, modification and maintenance of codes, tables, user profiles, permissions and reports.
- Provides administration and configuration support for Learning Management System to include batch user imports, course uploads, mass assignments and reporting.
- Acts as the functional interface in support of HR systems-related projects and tasks for internal HR and external customers (to include benefits annual enrollment, calculation of fringe benefits and mass updates of employee records).
- Generates routine reports and designs special reports, including providing data to support audits and responses to regulatory inquiries (to include Drug Testing, EEO-1, Vets-4212, and AAP). Provides specifications to IT for reports or processes that require additional support.
- Ensures integrity of all HR Systems data exchanges. Performs top level troubleshooting, monitors occurrences, identifies issues, understands interface criteria and fixes errors. Interfaces with the internal IT department for support with complex technical troubleshooting, application development, database and network administration.
- Develops high quality documentation throughout implementation/upgrade projects, including capturing design decisions, system configuration, processes/workflow, data extract/load procedures, integration/interface requirements, etc.
- Participates in the gathering, design and testing of HR systems integrations with various other HR software platforms.
- Based on customer requirements, designs metrics/dashboards and provides analysis/interpretation of data.
- Designs and develops end user and systems documentation, training course materials and business processes.
- Provides end user support for HR software platforms.
- Updates corporate organizational chart and posts to employee portal.
- System administration of learning management system (SilkRoad Learning)
Education & Experience:
- BS or BA Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field.
- Six years professional-level human resources systems analyst.
- At least two years of HR systems experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Proficiency in using query and reporting tools, programming and de-bugging, applicable to current system(s).
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite PowerPoint, Excel (Pivot Tables), Access, Word and Visio.
- Applicant Tracking System experience is required; SilkRoad Onboarding, Silkroad Recruiting and ADP WFN (Work Force Now) preferred.
- Ability to use varied end-user query and reporting tools. (COGNOS)
- HR systems and Data analysis experience.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.