Business Analytics Manager at Aegerion
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Reporting to the Senior Director of U.S. Business Analytics and Strategy, the Business Analytics will be a key member of the U.S. commercial team, with a primary focus on performance reporting and advanced analytics in diagnosing and answering critical business questions. In this position, the incumbent will support the U.S. Commercial strategy by developing actionable insights through tracking, modeling and analyzing business performance across key stakeholders in two ultra-rare disease markets.
- Conduct data analyses and report key insights to stakeholders that include Executives, U.S. Commercial Leadership Team, Marketing, and Sales.
- Identify and address key business questions relative to product performance ensuring multiple stakeholder perspectives are considered and integrating all available information
- Lead the development of standard reports, dashboards, and fulfillment of ad hoc data requests on a timely and accurate basis
- Interface closely with IT and other key user groups in the development and execution of the Commercial Systems Roadmap (i.e. data warehouse and Veeva CRM) and routine system enhancements
- Leverage and build innovative, sophisticated analytical models that accurately forecast near and long-term business performance and inform long-term corporate strategy planning
- Manage end-to-end execution of qualitative and quantitative market research projects
- Effectively communicate results from complex analytical models and market research to influence strategy and tactics to maximize brand performance
- Identify opportunities to apply advanced data analytics techniques and leverage dynamic data visualization tools
- Partner with cross-functional partners throughout the organization to influence a culture of data-driven, fact-based decision making
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field; MBA preferred
- 5-10 years of experience in an analytics, market research and/or insights role in the pharmaceutical/biotech industries, experience in rare disease, orphan drug or specialty care a plus
- Advanced computer skills - Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Access
- Strong understanding of pharmaceutical data and data process flows, brand management, positioning, and campaign development
- Proven experience with CRM technologies, including SalesForce.com/Veeva
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and facilitation skills required
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills with a proactive sense of curiosity
- High level of integrity and attention to detail
- Successful track record of managing vendors, budgets, and projects
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, competing for work streams with tight deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a resume and cover letter to Human Resources in care of email@example.com.
No phone calls, please. Resumes from third-party vendors will not be accepted.