Director or Manager, Supply Chain and Operations at Alvarez & Marsal Holdings, LLC
Posted in General Business 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Houston, Texas
A&M helps clients integrate business strategy with supply chain performance to improve operating margins and working capital, drive operational excellence, and manage enterprise risk.
Alvarez & Marsal Corporate Performance Improvement (A&M-CPI) is looking for experienced Supply Chain and Operations-focused directors and managers in the Houston and Dallas areas. The successful candidate will have deep industry knowledge and insight, a blend of operational and commercial skills, an entrepreneurial approach and well developed networks. The ideal candidate will have experience in leading Supply Chain performance improvement initiatives in the areas of:
- Strategic Sourcing & Procurement Transformation
- Supplier Management & Third Party Risk
- Logistics & Distribution, including network optimization and warehouse management
- Sales & Operations Planning, including demand planning, supply planning, and inventory management
- Asset Management
- Manufacturing & Operations, both traditional manufacturing and field service operations
- Lean Six Sigma
- Customer Experience, including order fulfillment and outbound logistics
- Cost Takeout
- Mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures
- Interim supply chain leadership
- Manage and drive transformation initiatives, such as major cost reductions, network redesign, supplier rationalization and cost reduction, acquisition due diligence, merger integration implementation, etc.
- Manage the project economics of assignments including proposal development, pricing, ongoing margin management, risk management, billing and collections.
- Implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage teams and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance.
- Continue to develop our people through coaching - providing input and guidance into the staffing process, actively participating in staff recruitment and retention activities, and providing leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
- Interim roles in Supply Chain management potential.
- 8-15 years of professional consulting or relevant industry experience
- Prior consulting experience is strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA a plus
- Sourcing, Freight, Distribution & Logistics, and Energy operations experience a plus
- Comfortable with travel
No phone calls or agencies please.
It is Alvarez & Marsal's policy to provide and promote equal opportunity in employment, compensation, and other terms and conditions of employment without discrimination because of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, pregnancy, marital status, family status, religion, national origin, age or disability or any other non-merit based factor in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Unsolicited Resumes from Third-Party Recruiters
Please note that as per A&M policy, we do not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters were engaged to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that A&M will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.