QC Associate IHighlands Ranch, CO at Computershare
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Job Description Quality Control Associate I
At Specialized Loan Servicing (SLS), we are an industry leader in mortgage servicing solutions for the financial services and investment banking industries. As part of Computershare - the world's largest stock transfer agent-we have grown rapidly in Colorado and Arizona to meet the evolving needs of our clients.
Computershare (ASX: CPU) is the world's largest stock transfer agent that has pioneered many of the securities industry's innovations to help companies build and maintain strong relationships with their investors, employees and customers. For more than 35 years, we have grown rapidly in markets around the world to meet the evolving needs of our 16,000 clients.
Performs entry level loan reviews related to mortgage loan servicing in accordance with corporate methodologies and professional standards including presenting issues to management and discussing practical solutions.
Position Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Review and maintenance of loans, which may include a combination of any of the following:
- Review mortgage loan documents and input of findings into numerous software systems. Daily input and interpretation of mortgage servicing data.
- Loan maintenance in systems before/during/after activation to include, but not limited to, the following: telephone numbers, mailing and property addresses, some elementary loan data such as interest rates, origination dates, maturity dates.
- Data and loan research, document verification and exception report resolution as directed.
- Processing and maintenance surrounding special loan products as needed. HELOC manual billings. Review of data input into letters prior to mailing.
- Responsible for compiling information into, and extracting information from, spreadsheets and Access database forms in order to complete research and project assignments.
- Project work as assigned by Quality Control leadership.
- Other duties or tasks as assigned by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Detail oriented, with strong organizational, auditing, and time management skills.
- Ability to think independently and problem solve.
- Ability to work under stringent daily and monthly deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products; proficient data entry skill set.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Ability to read/interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; write routine reports and correspondence; and speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the environment is moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk and reach with hands and arms, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee may occasionally have reason to lift up to 10 pounds. The vision requirements include close and distant vision.
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by business needs and communicated by their supervisor.