NA Supply Planning Associate at Indivior
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Richmond, Virginia
NA Supply Planning Associate
Title: NA Supply Planning Associate
Reports To: NA Senior Supply Planner
Location: Richmond, VA
Indivior is a global specialty pharmaceutical company with a 20-year legacy of leadership in patient advocacy, health policy and evidence-based best practice models that have revolutionized modern addiction treatment. The name is the blend of the words individual and endeavor, and the tagline Focus on you makes the companys commitment clear. It represents and empathizes with the often-difficult journey each individual patient takes to overcome the challenges of addiction " a chronic relapsing disease.
Indivior is dedicated to transforming addiction from a global human crisis to a recognized and treated chronic disease. The Indivior logo radiates its patient-focused, holistic focus on expanding access to quality treatment for addiction worldwide. The company has a strong pipeline of products and candidates designed to both expand on its heritage in global opioid dependence and address other chronic diseases of addiction " including opiate overdose, alcohol use disorders and cocaine intoxication - as well as related mental health disorders such as schizophrenia.
The role is responsible for planning and coordinating all NA material procurement, Ex USA Indivior shipments and ensuring accurate data and inventory reconciliations within the system of record.
Ensuring all operational, administrative and legislative requirements are fulfilled whilst ensuring supply to patients.
This is a rewarding opportunity for a planner with strong organizational and great communication skills, and who thrives when working in a fast-paced global environment.
The responsibilities of this job include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for 100% service to patients for the entire indivior business
- Responsible to ensure all POs are placed for components to meet manufacturing timelines
- Responsible to ensure key edi inventory and sales interface runs smoothly and reconciles
- Responsible to ensure all exports out of USA are prepared in a timely manner, ship with correct paperwork, transacted through the system of record and arrives in country with no issues
- Responsible to ensure all import, export permits and documentation is in place to allow timely cross border shipments
- Responsible to ensure the system of record contains accurate with up to date information and all processes are strictly adhered
- Work closely with CMO/CPO, freight forwarders and in-country pre-wholesalers /distributors to ensure a seamless product flow
- Support new launches and existing developments from a supply perspective, ensuring deadlines are adhered
- Take active lead and ownership in case an emergency needs to be resolved
- Internal members of global supply teams.
- Demand/Supply Planning & logistics
- Global QA team
- Numerous CMO/CPOs
- Numerous vendors
- Indiviors Country Pre-Wholesalers and Distributors
- The 100% service expectation exceeds any standard service target.
- The 100% accuracy required in stock management, security and compliance due to the nature of the product being narcotics
- The high complexity of countries to manage with different local regulations, laws, cultures and languages
- The High complexity of multiple CMO/CPO relationships
- The complexity of Indiviors business models differing by country
- The dependence on local authorities to provide permits
- Management of high number of parallel activities with high number of different contacts
- Commercial and financial awareness - working closely with the commercial and finance teams to deliver business results
Education: Bachelors Degree required or equivalent combination of education and experience
Experience: 1-3 years in planning or similar supply chain role
In addition to the minimum qualifications, the employee will demonstrate the following attributes:
- In line with Indivior core values, the candidate will be achievement focused and able to work in a direct and often pressurized environment
- Strong ability to identify priority tasks to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to build good relationships and challenge constructively and confidently
- Able to apply appropriate problem-solving techniques to evaluate and resolve operational issues
- High level of organizational skills
- Excellent inter-personal skills and ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Ability to achieve high levels of accuracy with detailed analysis, whilst working within a deadline driven environment
- The ability to assume responsibility for tasks and workload, and work using own initiative
- A desire to take on more responsibility and develop your role
- Experience of import & export models
- SAP experience
Indiviors guiding principles are the foundation for each employees success and growth. Each employee is expected to demonstrate understanding and adherence to our guiding principles in their everyday performance.
The duties and responsibilities identified in this position description are considered essential but are not limited to only those outlined. The employee may perform other functions that may be assigned. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of this position at any time.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY