MGSC Operations Manager for PSD at Bose Corporation
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Facilitate and execute the three PSD supply chain charters (Safety Stock, Postponement, and Lead-Time Flexibility)
- There currently are teams working on these and he/she would need to get involved (without disrupting the current work/team make-up)
- Evaluate unique PSD supply chain requirements and align them with the overall supply chain strategy
- Prioritize PSD supply chain work
- Support the monthly PSD/MGSC/Sales S&OP. Active participant in the current process. Identify and drive action items from meeting in collaboration with current process owners.
- Partner with APAC and Europe supply chain management team and PSD to understand current issues/limitations in the sales forecast, planning, and product supply execution process. Work with these team to develop cross organizational solutions, and drive execution of these solutions.
- Act as the cross functional lead for quality holds (GDE, PSD, Sales, MGSC, etc.) and organizational quality improvement activities.
- Facilitate product sourcing process (PSD, MGSC and GDE) with JDM partners and key Tier 2 component suppliers. Develop and document aligned sourcing strategy.
- Working with PSD and MGSC GSM, accountable for operational performance of the JDM supply base for both new and existing products
- Facilitate escalation (when required) of Tier 1 and Tier 2 supply issues to GSM management
- Assess current PSD supply chain and PSD growth initiatives. Develop a strategy across the value chain (i.e. product development, sales, supply chain, etc.) to drive operational improvements required to meet these growth initiatives
- Develop cross organizational charters for strategic work
- Program manage (when appropriate) some of these projects
- Accountable for the MGSC/PSD alliance process
- Represent MGSC in PSD senior leadership meetings and represent PSD in MGSC leadership meetings
- Identify and drive supply chain initiatives to improve key KPI's.
Relevant KPI's for this role to be (co) responsible for are:
- PSD Service levels (Fill rate) (increases)
- PSD Inventory DIOH (reduction)
- PSD Lead-time (reduction)
- PSD Supply chain cost
- PSD Integral landing cost improvement
- Competitive PSD product costs
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to successfully partner with all levels of the organization
- Ability to lead and influence across various organizations
- Strong project or program management skills
- Ability to facilitate and execute required work to improve the PSD supply chain
Education & Experience:
- Minimum 8-10 years' experience in Global Supply Chain operations, Procurement, and Engineering, Quality or other related field.
- Bachelor's Degree required, MS preferred.
Bose is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics. For additional information, please review: (1) the EEO is the Law Poster (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf); and (2) its Supplements (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm). Please note, the company's pay transparency is available at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf. Bose is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Wellbeing@bose.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.