International Undergraduate Admission Counselor - West Lafayette - International Students and Scholars at Purdue University
Posted in General Business 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: West Lafayette, Indiana
Determine course equivalencies between foreign coursework and Purdue course offerings. Review applications and interpret foreign transcripts. Determine grade equivalencies for credits earned abroad and assign appropriate US grades for each course. Communicate with prospective students via e-mail, phone, and in person. Assign appropriate transfer credits to student records. Participate in international recruitment trips.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- One year of experience working with international students in any setting.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to interpret foreign transcripts.
- Familiarity with foreign educational systems, grading scales and curricula.
- A background check will be required for employment in this position
- FLSA: Exempt (Not Eligible for Overtime)
- Retirement Eligibility: Defined Contribution Waiting Period.
- Purdue University is an EOE/AA employer. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply