Outside Sales / Account Manager at Altec Industries, Inc.
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Newark, New Jersey
Why Join Altec?
There is an exciting opportunity for an Outside Sales Associate selling new equipment in northern New Jersey. With in-house training and technical sales support, you will have the tools and network to be successful and to present solutions with confidence.
Please apply on-line at https://careers.altec.com
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST
- Have a strong commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Possesses excellent communication, time management and administrative skills.
- Possess a passion for sales and building relationships
- Enjoy working independently while collaborating with Altec teams
- Thrive in a fun, fast-paced environment
- Four year Bachelor's Degree.
- Two years of successful outside sales experience preferred. Manufacturing experience, knowledge and interest is a plus.
- Ability to obtain a CDL.
- Must be available for extensive overnight travel.
The job level is able to be adjusted at time of hire, if the candidate meets the qualifications for jobs of a more experienced level in the career path.
- Assess potential application of company products and/or services and offer solutions that meet customer needs.
- Research and present reports showing potential customers the cost benefit of purchasing Altec products or services.
- Provide technical training to clients and communicate customer feedback for future product development.
- Expand market share with existing accounts while developing new business
Since 1929, Altec has been a leading provider of products and services to the electric utility, telecommunications and contractor markets. We provide innovative products and services in over 100 countries. Altec's comprehensive solutions include manufacturing, direct sales, rentals, parts & service, as well as financing options for our customers.
Visit www.altec.com for more information on additional career opportunities
Altec Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are treated with respect and dignity.
Altec offers comprehensive benefits and competitive compensation.