Sr / Principal Business Analyst at ACI Worldwide
Posted in General Business 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Join us as we "DRIVE PAYMENTS AT THE SPEED OF CHANGE".
At ACI Worldwide, we are ACHIEVERS, COLLABORATORS, INNOVATORS. We come together from across the GLOBE with a singular goal - to POWER global commerce with our INNOVATIVE technology solutions.
ACI Worldwide, the Universal Payments company, powers electronic payments and banking for more than 5,100 financial institutions, retailers, billers and processors around the world. ACI software processes $14 trillion in payments and securities transactions for more than 300 of the leading global retailers, and 18 of the top 20 banks worldwide. We have a definitive vision of how electronic payment systems will look in the future and we have the knowledge, scale and resources to deliver it. As a Sr. Business Analyst in Omaha, NE, you too can help us drive payments at the speed of change.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
As leader of the product, clearly communicate and drive product strategy, direction, and vision; maintains the roadmap and strategy for the product in sync with that for the product-line and the overall ACI strategy. As the product champion, continually drive product adoption among the customer base and target market, understand pain points and problems and address them in a timely fashion, with a constant eye on maximizing the ROI for the product; Partner with marketing, product marketing and channels to develop the GTM strategy; Stay engaged with the sales team and articulate the value proposition of the product among customers and prospects alike. The product manager shall maintain an intimate understanding of the payments industry and the competition to quickly identify opportunities and threats, leverage our strengths and overcome our weaknesses while influencing the overall ACI product strategy.
- Understand and Adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to ACI Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
- Elicits and validates stakeholder requirements. Conducts research and data gathering to analyze and determine appropriate solutions for stakeholder's pervasive market problems. Manages entire Requirements process to include documentation preparation and presentation.
- Functions as the primary Product and target market SME (subject matter expert)
- Drives the positioning and interaction of the product within the product portfolio and its integration with other products and sponsors innovation that helps achieve the strategic plan.
- Responsible for comprehensive definition and cadence of Product Release for a product line to achieve the strategic plan, by identifying and delivering requirements that increase market share and exploit ACI's breadth and depth of solutions across the payment processing lifecycle
- Clearly articulates the value proposition and positioning of the product. Provides input to solution/product marketing for the go-to-market plan and supports the launch team.
- Actively manages the product across the entire lifecycle and manages pricing and packaging as a profit and market penetration lever. Monitors key performance indicators of the operations to design, deliver, implement and support the product.
- Establishes financial goals of the product; leverages the four Profit and Loss model to establish goals for Maintenance, Products, AOD and Services performance of the product.
- Uses the stage gate process to secure funding on projects; develops business cases as input to the stage gate process.
- Monitors, tracks financial performance of the product, forecasts performance and executes proactive measures to attain financial goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Travel required
Minimum Requirements Needed:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business Administration, or comparable work experience.
- 4-6 years related experience for a Sr. Business Analyst role in an industry related role such as technical support, product management, product development type roles with exposure to marketing.
- Significant experience in all aspects of business analysis.
- Specific knowledge of software development technology and methodology (Agile)
- Knowledge of complete Software Development Life Cycle
- Provides guidance and subject matter expertise to the development organization.
- Assists with setting technical direction for ACI products and/or projects.
- Anticipates solutions for the customer that results in better products.
- Isolates and corrects complex problems at a subsystem level.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Highly Desired Skills:
- Product management experience in framework development.
- 5 years related experience Java/J2EE and Working knowledge of XML, EJB, SQL, JDBC
- Engineering/Development background
- Experience using IDEs like Eclipse or Spring Source Tool Suite
- Experience using relational databases like Oracle and MSSQL
- Experience in Angular, ExtJS and Spring framework
- Product management experience in SaaS and/or payment products
- Professional Business Analyst association membership preferred
- Previous experience in the payments or financial services including industry data and payment formats is highly desired
- Experience with UI technologies
- Experience with SOA related concepts such as data services and canonical data modeling.
- Knowledge of database disk configurations, RAID level and its impact on performance
- Experience in planning, installing, testing and deploying database software, upgrades and patches.
- Technical leadership and mentoring skills.
In return for your expertise, we offer challenge, opportunity, and an excellent compensation and benefits package in a casual environment. Are you ready to help us transform the world of electronic payments? To apply today, visit our web site at www.aciworldwide.com and use job code 18000467.
Position will be posted for 5 business days or until the position is filled.
A CI Worldwide is an AA/EEO employer, which includes providing equal opportunity for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.